Gamestop Survey

[quote name='angel_of_chaos7']how long does it take for the rewards to normally arrive?[/QUOTE]

Ordered on the 1st, got it on the 13th, so about 7 working days with a holiday in there.

[quote name='shadowkast']I don't get ANY surveys any more, actually had points/money expire....sad huh[/QUOTE]

This. I had surveys regularly for awhile, enough to get 3 cards and then....nothing. Not a single survey offer in about a year now. I updated my profile and it didn't help.

Debating if I should redeem now ($25 GS giftcard) or wait and try to get 141 more points for the $50 giftcard. Surveys don't show up as often now and when they do, I usually don't qualify or they have reached the number of participants in my group

[quote name='Third Eye']Still havent gotten my card yet and i ordered on the first. fuck.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't sound good. I hope I get mine somewhat quickly like the one poster up top did. I ordered mine like 6 days ago and hope to get it in time for Lego Rock Band next week.

[quote name='jonathanp']That doesn't sound good. I hope I get mine somewhat quickly like the one poster up top did. I ordered mine like 6 days ago and hope to get it in time for Lego Rock Band next week.[/QUOTE]
same here i ordered on the 7th

Havent been getting any survey invites from the 18 and under website, so I've been sticking to e-rewards. Finally scraped enough money to get the $25 GC....man I miss the 50 >_

[quote name='jonathanp']That doesn't sound good. I hope I get mine somewhat quickly like the one poster up top did. I ordered mine like 6 days ago and hope to get it in time for Lego Rock Band next week.[/QUOTE]

For some reason they ended up getting it back, they resent it out fedex to me and got it this week. When are we eligible for the next giftcard? In January?

I don't think im ever getting my 50 dollar gift card from them. I redeemed it on the 8th of october and still haven't gotten it yet. I also emailed their member services and it says it should take at the most 48 hours to receive a reply and they still haven't replied yet.

I ordered my card on the 9th and still haven't gotten it. I thought mine was delayed b/c I moved but I updated the address on my account before I redeemed my pts. I might have to send an e-mail to see if they can look into it. All of my other cards I've gotten within a couple weeks.

I sent them an e-mail about my missing card and they just sent back some canned reasponse about how their terms of service say rewards will be delivered within 30 days of redemption. The e-mail showed that my reward had been sent to fulfillment on 10/12/09 and then it said to e-mail them back if I didn't get it by 11/15/09

I finally got enough points for a $50 GC for Gamestop and my first prize, I was one of the few first members and I finally showed interest and paid off.

[quote name='8ball305']I finally got enough points for a $50 GC for Gamestop and my first prize, I was one of the few first members and I finally showed interest and paid off.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, you will get your card in timely fashion. I ordered mine three weeks ago and nothing yet.

Patience will pay off.

[quote name='jonathanp']Hopefully, you will get your card in timely fashion. I ordered mine three weeks ago and nothing yet.

Patience will pay off.[/QUOTE]
I hope it does come in a few weeks and not the full 30 days, I need this GC ASAP :bomb:

[quote name='jza1218']How does one get invited to utalkback?[/QUOTE]

Sign up for the Gamestop mailing list and wait, the invite will come in a few weeks/months.

I just took a survey from utalkback that mentioned that all utalkback points will be transferred over to erewards in January 2010. Anyone else see this?

I very rarely got any surveys from utalkback. The few I did get, I was screened out. I was a bit more successful with Surveyspot. Even that seems to be not quite as good as it used to be. It's almost a bit of a trend with survey sites lately.

I just got an email to join this thing with e-rewards.

I've already signed up but can someone tell me how much time and effort is required to accumulate enough credit to redeem for GS gift cards? I requested for 10+ surveys. Is that going to bombard me?

[quote name='major morgan']Thanks killer9.

About how many surveys does it take to reach the $50? Does each survey give the same amount of "money"?[/QUOTE]

All surveys have a different value. I've had them anywhere from $1 up to like $50. I've earned around 7 cards so far.

How quickly you get a card depends on the survey values and how many you acutaully complete. For me I typically "qualify" for about 1 out of every 7 surveys.

Did anyone else participate in the "bulletin board discussion group" for erewards? I never got the $60 in points they promised :cry: I was wondering if anyone else did.

Does anyone still get surveys? Or anyone have advice to get more?
I got an e-mail from 2007 from them, but didn't click on the link or register until about two weeks ago.

I only have 25 points in my account, and haven't gotten any surveys yet.
I registered for under 25.

Any help?

From what I hear, over 25 is the far superior choice. I'm not quite there yet but I put myself down as over for that reason. I would say it's pretty sporadic. About 5 weeks ago I was getting ~2 every 3 or so days, now I just got one breaking a 2 week drought streak. Simply have patience.

Anyhow, I don't think I can hold out till 450. I think I'll hit 300 (256 now) and cash in and be DONE with this site.

Wait, actually my options are 18 and under or 18 and over?

The 18 and under takes me to u.talk.back.
The 18 and over takes me to e-rewards?

Any preferences? Which one is better?

bread's done
Back