Gamestop Survey

[quote name='strongpimphand']Utalkback made me mad by having me watch this cop show which was awful and asking weird ass questions at the end

I then "didn't qualify"

from 75 points...to 3! What seemed like 50 mins down the drain[/QUOTE]
Thats why I stopped doing surveys on that one and only do erewards they usually screen you out with a few question rather than have you take the whole fucking survey then tell you that you didn't qualify.

[quote name='strongpimphand']Utalkback made me mad by having me watch this cop show which was awful and asking weird ass questions at the end

I then "didn't qualify"

from 75 points...to 3! What seemed like 50 mins down the drain[/QUOTE]

You probably got one of the questions wrong that they throw in there to make sure you actually watched the program rather than leave it on in the background.

[quote name='killer9']just got my 25 dollar giftcard damn that took almost 4 weeks[/QUOTE]

Good to know. I have been waiting a few weeks now for one from utalkback.

Those fuckers on e-rewards are just jacking with me now. I am still less than $2 away from my next gc, we're a couple weeks away from change of quarter, and they haven't sent me any surveys in about a month!

Was anyone part of a certain survey a while back where they sent you a 0.5 fl. oz. cologne sample of some Hugo Boss fragrance? I wanted to buy some at a department store after finishing the sample, but I found out Hugo Boss make several varieties (Hugo, Boss #6, Boss Selection, etc.). Anybody know which kind Hugo Boss fragrance the sample was??? PM me.

im good on my erewards account until next year. lol

now on my utalkback account I am at 398. I could get the 25 GC but I might as well wait for the other 52 points to get the $50 GC.

besides I think I am just going to stack my Gamestop GC's to get a rock band 3 bundle when they come out

can you still sign up for this??? do you sign up for newsletter than they send u an email? sorry im not sure how this works.....any help would be appreciated,thanks.

My wife and I both redeemed this morning for our $25 Gamestop GCs from E-Rewards. I am not a member of utalkback, is that the same "must be invited only" thing?

I have enough to cash in for a card, but I'm worried that the surveys will dry up and I'll be stuck with a worthless balance. I may wait until I have enough for 2, and then cash 1 in.

I got invited today to sign up for the preferred members rewards again. so my dollars won't expire until next year or something like that.

cashed out a $25 Gamestop GC this morning. All I need is 45 points now on my utalkback account for a $50 Gamestop GC.

[quote name='killer9']theres no invites u have to sign up at gamestop for the newsletter they invite u after a few months[/QUOTE]

Not only Gamestop's but any of e-reward's affiliates such as Pizza Hut, Blockbuster, Macy's Ticketmaster, Starbucks, etc can as well. If you're SERIOUSLY trying to get an invite you could go that route.

I did a long survey on beer for 150 points. Might get a 25$ or just get the extra for 50$ but they have been slow on new surveys lately.

I hope I get another email for utalk or e-rewards soon.

[quote name='8ball305']I did a long survey on beer for 150 points. Might get a 25$ or just get the extra for 50$ but they have been slow on new surveys lately.

I hope I get another email for utalk or e-rewards soon.[/QUOTE]

Was it a beer survey? I had a 150 pointer abotu a week or so ago based on beers.

[quote name='Uncool']I am already into the newsletter but you need to sign up for the affiliates too?[/QUOTE]

You don't HAVE to but I would say it would increase your chances to get an invite.

[quote name='Third Eye']Was it a beer survey? I had a 150 pointer abotu a week or so ago based on beers.[/QUOTE]

That was it, with about 1000 cards that you need to organized. :drool:

[quote name='flameofdoom666']My surveys dried up with UTalkBack[/QUOTE]
Yea, it's been a survey recession over there...

[quote name='8ball305']That was it, with about 1000 cards that you need to organized. :drool:[/QUOTE]

LOL yeah that's the one. You had to drag and drop them into categories. So annoying but in the end it was worth it.

[quote name='Third Eye']Has anyone gotten theirs yet? Hoping to receive mine this week.[/QUOTE]

Not yet but it's only been a couple weeks. It's taken about 3-4 weeks the last few times I've ordered them.

Seems like you have to wait months after joining the newsletter. You guys seem to be getting your giftcards just now, is utalk really have a dry spell on invites AND surveys.

Damn. I went to the utalkback web site and I see that the surveys are only open to people between 13 and 25 years old. Does that ever suck. You get to guess which end of that I'm past, and how far. :)

[quote name='crunchewy']Damn. I went to the utalkback web site and I see that the surveys are only open to people between 13 and 25 years old. Does that ever suck. You get to guess which end of that I'm past, and how far. :)[/QUOTE]

I am with you on that man by about 13 years. :)

bread's done
Back