GameStop THE DEAL: 10% off Wii titles $29.99+ Expires 03/02/10 (tomorrow!)

Roth

CAGiversary!
10% off any Wii title priced $29.99 or more!
spop_step1.gif

Add any Wii title(s) priced $29.99 to your cart.
spop_step2.gif

Enter coupon code TENWII into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page.
Note: Only one code allowed per checkout.
spop_step3.gif

Proceed to checkout as normal. Your discount will be applied at checkout!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms of offer subject to change at any time. No dealers or resellers, please. This offer is available online only while supplies last. Valid only on orders shipping within the continental US. Not valid on systems or accessories. Expires 03/02/10 at 11 am CST.

[EDIT] They just updated the coupon code from WIITEN to TENWII. Discounts will show up at the order review of the checkout.

Also good on pre-orders like:
Calling [03/09/10]
Sam & Max 2 [03/09/10]
Fragile Dreams
[03/16/10] (comes with bonus GameStop exclusive soundtrack CD)
Red Steel 2
[03/23/10] (bonus 2 in-game swords)
Monster Hunter Tri
[03/31/10] (comes with Monster Hunter Tri-themed GameStop gift card worth 500 Wii Points)
Trauma Team
Arc Rise Fantasia

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Sin & Punishment 2
Metroid: Other M
Tournament of Legends
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Legend of Zelda
Epic Mickey

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fatbot3']Works with edge still though right?[/QUOTE]
It wouldn't matter even if it did. You only get 10% off with Edge on Used items, so if you wanted to use your Edge on a used Wii item, you might as well use CAG16.

[quote name='backseatdog']i'm new to G$, so what is the point of this deal if we already have CAG16? Is this deal only good if we are preordering?[/QUOTE]
It applies to both new and used Wii games. That's why.

I cant get this to work with Monster Hunter Tri

EDIT: Removed and added it to my cart again now it works, thanks OP

EDIT 2: When at the final page of checkout it takes it away. Something is wrong here. I get :

"The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:TENWII - 10% off any Wii title priced $29.99 or more. May not be combined with any other offers. Offer expires 3/2/10 at 11:59 am."

during checkout but not in the original cart.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CDiablo']I cant get this to work with Monster Hunter Tri

EDIT 2: When at the final page of checkout it takes it away. Something is wrong here. I get :

"The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:TENWII - 10% off any Wii title priced $29.99 or more. May not be combined with any other offers. Offer expires 3/2/10 at 11:59 am."

during checkout but not in the original cart.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem with Tri. It would either not apply the coupon at first, or drop it on the final page of checkout, but after 3 or 4 attempts I got it to go through and received my confirmation email with the discount applied. If you read this before the coupon expires, you might want to give it a few more tries.

[quote name='CDiablo']I cant get this to work with Monster Hunter Tri

during checkout but not in the original cart.[/QUOTE]

If there's anything that's true about Gamestop's website it's that persistence and experimentation are almost always rewarded. They really should just hire one full time employee to test coupon codes.

Hey guys, I know it is a stupid question but if I pre-ordered a game and later on a bonus is added to it, will I get the bonus or do I have to cancel the pre-order then rebuy?

Thanks!

I figured out that you can't use in store pick up. I pre-ordered Monster Hunter Tri as well as Red Steel 2 with Motionplus and got 10% off of both.

bread's done
Back