Gamestop things i have aquired of the last month. Take a LOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topnotch1083

CAGiversary!
Feedback
0 (50%)
Just a SHORT list. I am not going to type EVERYTHING right now, just PM me if you would like to know what else i have. Here we go.

-3 GTA5 Posters:MINT- 2 Are HUGE cardboard window posters, which i personally like best, and the other is a normal size, NON card board poster, all 3 are different looking, with different people on them.

-10 Nintendo 3DS game cases, with booklets, and strategy guide, 1 of them has club Nintendo code with it. List of games w/o disc are as followed:

- AC: Black Flag art Lithograph with COA *Mint*. Only 3 thousand some made listed on COA certificate. Also have 2 MINT posters for this game as well 1 is stil rolled up in the plastic, other is rolled up not in the plastic sleave.

- WatchDogs: Poster MINT, with Lithograph with COA *Mint*.

- Borderlands 2: small poster

- Empty Nintendo 3DS BOX with blue 3DS on package, has instruction manual with it as well inside of box for collectors out their, or someone who needs a box for their 3DS.

- Huge Mario & Luigi Dream Team Poster taken out of the window from my local GS.

- HUGE, HUGE Angry Birds window poster

- Pair of foam weapons Krados carries with him in the game with plastic links holding each blade on each side of it, can also be un-buckled to seperate them. (Great for a HUGE GOW collector).

- Fifa 13 GS window pre-order window poster

- 2 Madden NFL 2014 mini posters for the 25th ANV.

- PS3 and Xbox 360 DLC codes.

- 3 empty Xbox 360 boxes, all 3 are different. One is for the Pro, Arcade, and the new Sleak black system, with kinect, and a game with it.

Not going to list the rest right now PM me if interested in what else i have.

Last edited by a moderator:
bump i have AQUIRED soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  much more. Have the BIGGEST leather feeling material of GT5 it is HUGE, and 1 of a kind.. I think each gamestop received 1 to have hanging out above the front door.... but 98% were THROWN OUT. So this HUGE BANNER i have is just gong to keep GOING, UP, and UP price wise.. If interested in this or anything else i have mentioned, or want to know what else i have not mentioned leave A COMMENT.

Sorry need to find that poster. I have SOOOOO many posters now, and compared to when i MADE this post. I have been collecting posters for over 4-5 months now from Gamestop, and i have the BIG DISPLAY BOXES, POSTERS, and a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, HUGE ****Grand Theft Auto 5 BANNER****, and a

****CARDBOARD CUTOUT OF GTA 5***.. also the NEWEST Final Fantasy. all the POPULAR GAMES from this month and prior to August or so i HAVE them ALL!!!!. If anyone on cag is interested just ask if i have that games poster or BIG display box cover, and i will LOCATE it for you. I need to SELL ALL THESE before Christmas.... i will BE GIVING GREAT DEALS on all of this.

:) Also have a BOX of 50+ empty video game cases, (a lot of XBOX green 360 cases), (A TON of Nintendo DS cases), (PS3 cases), (PS Vista) etc.. have about 8 empty XBOX 360 boxes, a PS4 Box, a few Nintendo Wii, and the (NEW Nintendo system BOX Wii U), also (2 PS3 boxes). Have have (3 Nintendo 3DS boxes and 2 Nintendo DS boxes), also (1 PSVITA box), (4- Call Of Duty(GHOSTS) square BOXES.

****TONS OF IV BLACK FLAG POSTERS+RARE LITHOGRAPH MINT, also **Watchdogs MINT Lithograph as well.)

--I have sooooo MUCH, MUCH more but i don't feel like typing it AL)L out.... IF ANYONE has any special requests on something their LOOKING for, ask me and i MAY HAVE IT, or can find it for you no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back