GameStop TIV/Promos: Old Thread, New Thread in First/Last Posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
Old thread, new thread here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8775793

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. The second post is blank currently but is there for expansion or to revert back to the way things were. Third post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Fourth post has the PS2/GC values. Fifth post has DS/PSP values. Sixth post has hardware/accessory values for all systems.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

Upcoming Promotions:

[quote name='Anonymous GameStop Employee']Trade 3 for 10 is extended.
50 for ps3/xb360 towards new hardware is extended.
25% power trade for Madden and Gears
40% more towards Rage (not yet confirmed but thats what i am told)

50% more towards preowned ends
40% towards e3 titles ends.[/QUOTE]

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Trade 3 for an extra $10 (Ends 8/21/11)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any 3 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP or 3DS games and get an extra $10 in-store credit.

Games with a trade value less than $2.00 are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.[/QUOTE]

$50 Hardware Bonus Toward New Hardware (Ends 8/21/11)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get $50 extra in-store credit on any Xbox 360 or PS3 system traded toward any new hardware.

Offer valid toward the purchase of new hardware only. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.[/QUOTE]

Power Trade 25% - Gears of War 3, Madden 2012 or Rage (Ends 8/21/11)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Power Trade: Get a 25% trade bonus on any games traded toward a new copy of Gears of War 3, Madden 2012 or RAGE.

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of Gears of War 3, Madden 2012 or RAGE. While supplies last. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.[/QUOTE]

$30 NCAA to Madden Rollover Coupon (Ends 9/4/11)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get $30 in-store credit for NCAA 2012 when traded toward the purchase of Madden NFL 2012.

Coupon required, limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Trade value amount must be applied toward reserve/purchase of a new Madden '12. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Offer not valid toward cash trades. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.Offer expires 09/04/11[/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value:
$0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2)
*Fat unit requires either back cover or network adapter*
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet:

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shytface']And it was actually no effort at all, cause I planned to do a return from the beginning. I wanted a PS3, knew a price drop was coming soon, so I opted for the PSP + a return so when the PS3 did get a price drop I could go back and pick it up while still getting my $50 bonus for trading the 360. I had no idea I would be getting $5.50 extra back, it just happened that way so I'm pointing it out here. Whether anyone else wants to take advantage of it or not is up to them.[/QUOTE]

seriously?

Nobody wants to hear your story of return fraud. Who would go through all that trouble for $5, in credit none the less.

[quote name='rey6eric']seriously?

Nobody wants to hear your story of return fraud. Who would go through all that trouble for $5, in credit none the less.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Did you even read? It's not return fraud, it's a mistake on the end of Gamestop's system that resulted in me getting $5.50 more in credit than I started with.

Some people might want the $50 bonus for trading in their old pos launch Xbox 360 that's red ringed multiple times and is certain to die again, but don't want or need a new console at the moment. If Gamestop allows us to return the new system then it's not fraud. They could have easily said well since you took advantage of this promotion we're gonna deduct $50 from your return, or not allowed a return in the first place. If they had I would've been fine with that and exchanged the PSP for a PS3 when the price got cut to $250.

The only reason I even traded my system in when I did is because another member here confirmed he was able to return the new console he bought for full credit, so obviously I wasn't the only one with the same idea. Hell he probably even got a little extra back too and just didn't notice.

This is CAG, I'm sure there are plenty of members here who wouldn't mind getting a couple bucks extra for their trades, if you don't agree with it then don't do it, I'm simply sharing my experience.

[quote name='rey6eric']seriously?

Nobody wants to hear your story of return fraud. Who would go through all that trouble for $5, in credit none the less.[/QUOTE]

It's not return fraud... he returned an item to the store at which he purchased it. The computer automatically reimburse the tax on the purchase at the state rate. And as I said before, tax on purchases made with trade-in credit are often tax free (they are in NJ). So his purchasing power is still only $110 worth of merchandise.

[quote name='Boty_27']Did Fifa 11 came $20 after or before the the trade-in promotion?[/QUOTE]

Edit:

Scratch what I said, it was just $18. So yes, it was $20 after the promotion, sorry about that.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']
:wii:

New Super Mario Bros - $22[/QUOTE]

I traded this in myself a while back. Personally, I felt it was one of the worst side-scrolling mario games to be released. Granted, being a mario game means that it's still good, but it just felt boring compared to galaxy and its predecessors. Even when playing the multi with friends I wasn't that much more into it, although it is a good game to play with others.

Seems like the best place to ask this question.
I read all the FAQs so the question wasn't there

I was wondering if I can preorder a certain game (Disgaea 4 Premium Edition) in order to get the promo Gamestop is offering. Which is a DLC character, apparently the code coming out of the receipt after I pick it up. One of those gamestop exclusive DLCs, so there's no way of getting it till probably a 1 yr from now.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/disgaea-4-a-promise-unforgotten-premium-edition/91447

I was wondering if I can preorder/buy the game. Use the code printed on the receipt on my ps3 back at home, and then return the game a day later to get my money back.

In case someones wondering why I don't want to buy the game from gamestop. Its because I have already preodered and bought the game from NIS America's store which comes with an exclusive OST, along with donating a few dollars to Japan. I also prefer giving full support to them.

I apologize if this was the wrong thread.

[quote name='killer9']Anyone know if the trade 3/10 will be extended or a new trade in deal will be introduced ?[/QUOTE]

It was already extended so I guess new one's should be coming. I need a b2g1 to come. Usually after the 50% or big trade ins they always have a b2g1.

[quote name='Sanoguzman']
I was wondering if I can preorder/buy the game. Use the code printed on the receipt on my ps3 back at home, and then return the game a day later to get my money back.
.[/QUOTE]

Well, it is sort of a d-bag thing to do and could turn into a lot of hassle for just a DLC character. As long as it is printed on the receipt, I don't see it being an issue to return the game. However, I'm not sure, but can Gamestop reject the return of any game with a printed DLC so people like this guy cannot get "free DLC" all the time?

Traded in some stuff today, added/confirmed the base values in the trade-in tab:
:ps3:
Fallout New Vegas - $8
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - $7
Saints' Row 2 - $8

[quote name='joeshmoe']All this just to risk getting in legal heat and for $5.50?

Just in gas & effort it wouldn't be worth it..[/QUOTE]

LOL at legal heat

he didn't intentionally return just to get credited an extra $5.50; just happened by chance due to gamestop's error.

[quote name='elessar123']Hope you get a visit from your state's tax board.

For your information, your fraud won't work in CA.[/QUOTE]
Thousands of people get away with not reporting their online purchases each year. Comparatively, $5 is fairly negligible.

[quote name='Sanoguzman']Seems like the best place to ask this question.

I was wondering if I can preorder a certain game (Disgaea 4 Premium Edition) in order to get the promo Gamestop is offering. Which is a DLC character, apparently the code coming out of the receipt after I pick it up. One of those gamestop exclusive DLCs, so there's no way of getting it till probably a 1 yr from now.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/disgaea-4-a-promise-unforgotten-premium-edition/91447

I was kind of wondering the same thing. Like if I ordered a game from Amazon with the $20 credit, but ordered the same game from GS because a game had exclusive maps or whatever, couldn't I take the Amazon copy to GS after I got the codes for the maps/characters/exclusives?

In case someones wondering why I don't want to buy the game from gamestop. Its because I have already preodered and bought the game from NIS America's store which comes with an exclusive OST, along with donating a few dollars to Japan. I also prefer giving full support to them.

I apologize if this was the wrong thread.[/QUOTE]

I was kind of wondering the same thing. Like if I ordered a game from Amazon with the $20 credit, but ordered the same game from GS because a game had exclusive maps or whatever, couldn't I take the Amazon copy to GS after I got the codes for the maps/characters/exclusives?

[quote name='Gatorsfan35']I was kind of wondering the same thing. Like if I ordered a game from Amazon with the $20 credit, but ordered the same game from GS because a game had exclusive maps or whatever, couldn't I take the Amazon copy to GS after I got the codes for the maps/characters/exclusives?[/QUOTE]

Many of the games have different UPCs and include the DLC inside the packaging. If that particular game does this, then you will not be able to.

Y'know, I was thinking about pre-ordering the Disgaea 4 Premium edition too. Does gamestop tend to ship things from site-to-home in good packaging? Like cardboard?

[quote name='joeshmoe']Y'know, I was thinking about pre-ordering the Disgaea 4 Premium edition too. Does gamestop tend to ship things from site-to-home in good packaging? Like cardboard?[/QUOTE]

For standard games, they come in really nice bubble mailers with a lot of packing nuts. If it's a larger box, it may just come in a box. They usually ship well though.

all premium versions ordered from the nis store include the flonne dlc,

I traded in my 40gb PS3 today to buy a new one. Got $125 credit towards the new one so I'd imagine the price of the system's trade-in value dropped down to $75 over the past two days.

Yes, you can return it fine. The code is not receipt specific. It won't impede any return.

I'm wondering if anybody can tell me if Gamestop employees can see your recent trade-in history? Employees have been able to notice my purchases just recently by scanning by PUR card. I wonder if they can notice if I traded in a recent game in particular? Hopefully somebody can answer this.

[quote name='Donut2922']I'm wondering if anybody can tell me if Gamestop employees can see your recent trade-in history? Employees have been able to notice my purchases just recently by scanning by PUR card. I wonder if they can notice if I traded in a recent game in particular? Hopefully somebody can answer this.[/QUOTE]
I imagine they most likely can. If you can view your trade-ins on the PUR site, I don't see why the employees wouldn't be able to view the list as well.

[quote name='officerrickyross222']all premium versions ordered from the nis store include the flonne dlc,[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? Gamestops website said it was an exclusive and I didn't see a mention of a Flonne DLC from the NIS America website

If its like that, then i won't need to cheat gamestop of a DLC

[quote name='Sanoguzman']Are you sure? Gamestops website said it was an exclusive and I didn't see a mention of a Flonne DLC from the NIS America website

If its like that, then i won't need to cheat gamestop of a DLC[/QUOTE]

email from nis support awhile back

Recent email from NISA:

Dear Valued Customers,

Some of you might be wondering if free DLC will be offered with our Disgaea 4 pre-orders. We can state with confidence that the limited-edition DLC will be offered to customers who pre-ordered Disgaea 4 from our online store. Please note that you will need a North American version of Disgaea 4 and a North American PlayStation® Network account in order to download and use this DLC. The voucher code for the DLC is for a one-time redemption by the PlayStation® Network account holder prior to any expiration date. Subject to availability. Other terms and conditions may apply.

We hope this will put your mind at ease and reaffirm your decision to place your pre-order with us! And don't forget—when you pre-order with us, you'll receive the exclusive limited-edition Disgaea 4 OST along with the DLC!

Thank you for your continued support. If you have any further questions or concerns, please get in touch with us and we'll be happy to assist you. Have a great day, and please look forward to Disgaea 4!

Best wishes,

NIS America Online Store

pt 2 of email
Dear valued customers,

It has come to our attention that there was a missing information in our e-mail regarding the exclusive preorder DLC for Disgaea 4. We neglected to mention that this DLC would only be provided to customers who preordered the Disgaea 4 Premium Edition or Premium Figure Set.

For those customers who preordered the Standard Edition and are looking forward to the preorder Disgaea 4 DLC, we would encourage you to upgrade your order to either the Disgaea 4 Premium Edition or Premium Figure Set.

As a reminder, if you upgrade to the Premium Edition, you will receive the online store exclusive original soundtrack that comes with the Standard Edition, as well as the premium collector's box that contains the game, the limited-edition Fuka figurine, and full-color Disgaea 4 art book.

If you would like to change your order, please contact us via our Online Store contact form or directly at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you as quickly as possible.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.

Best wishes,

NIS America Online Store

Traded in three more games today, and added/confirmed base values in the tab:
:ps3:
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - $5
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $5
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - $6

Base TiV -
Red Steel 2 (Wii) - $6
Splinter Cell Conviction (360) - $6
Lego Harry Potter (DS) - $5

With bonuses, this just about paid off a used Killzone 3 at its just reduced price.

[quote name='officerrickyross222']
Best wishes,

NIS America Online Store
[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot Ricky Ross, saved me the trouble :bouncy:

Gamestop has a get 25% more credit for pre-ordering Gears of War 3. I have a game with a $25 TiC. Add to that the extra 25% and I'd have around $31.

If I decide later to change that preorder to another game, do I keep the $31, or do I go back to the $25.

Anyone has done this in the past?

[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']Gamestop has a get 25% more credit for pre-ordering Gears of War 3. I have a game with a $25 TiC. Add to that the extra 25% and I'd have around $31.

If I decide later to change that preorder to another game, do I keep the $31, or do I go back to the $25.

Anyone has done this in the past?[/QUOTE]31 and often.

If delete my PSN ID from my old PS3, I can still put in my PSN ID and access all my trophies to my new one when I get it, correct?

[quote name='SuperMario64']If delete my PSN ID from my old PS3, I can still put in my PSN ID and access all my trophies to my new one when I get it, correct?[/QUOTE]

Way wrong place, but id recommend deactivating the account from your old system before deleting it.

[quote name='dyeknom']Way wrong place, but id recommend deactivating the account from your old system before deleting it.[/QUOTE]
Why is that?

[quote name='SuperMario64']Why is that?[/QUOTE]

Because Sony only allows your account to be activated on 3 consoles before they wont allow you to port the account over to another system.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']Because Sony only allows your account to be activated on 5 consoles before they wont allow you to port the account over to another system.[/QUOTE]
ftfy.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']ftfy.[/QUOTE]

It used to be 5. As of about 6 months ago, it was lowered to 3 to combat all the users that were account sharing. Point is as long as you deactivate the account on a system you don't plan on using, you should never run into a problem.

I was in Gamestop today trading in games, and they had an extra 50 percent trade in bonus on all games. They said it started today, and it will be taking the place of the trade 3/$10 promo.

[quote name='UNC5052']I was in Gamestop today trading in games, and they had an extra 50 percent trade in bonus on all games. They said it started today, and it will be taking the place of the trade 3/$10 promo.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone verify this?

It seems ridiculous because you only get 25% trade in bonus for PRE ORDERING a game.

Does anyone know the recent Trade-in value for Rayman 3D & Fifa 11 for ps3? or does anyone know the 1800 number to call for trade-in values?

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']It used to be 5. As of about 6 months ago, it was lowered to 3 to combat all the users that were account sharing. Point is as long as you deactivate the account on a system you don't plan on using, you should never run into a problem.[/QUOTE]
It's 5 right now. I have my account on 5 different PS3s right now and it works fine.

[quote name='Boty_27']Does anyone know the recent Trade-in value for Rayman 3D & Fifa 11 for ps3? or does anyone know the 1800 number to call for trade-in values?[/QUOTE]

Boty I'm going to help you before the ridiculing starts. The first post has an important FAQ you should read. Also, there are spoiler tags for each system which have Trade in values and dates for almost every game. Guys either trade games in and post the values or we call individual stores and ask for quotes over the phone.

[quote name='UNC5052']I was in Gamestop today trading in games, and they had an extra 50 percent trade in bonus on all games. They said it started today, and it will be taking the place of the trade 3/$10 promo.[/QUOTE]

Same here, my local store have a signage about 50% trade in bonus. It's only for the weekend, that's what employee said to me.

[quote name='bgame2']Boty I'm going to help you before the ridiculing starts. The first post has an important FAQ you should read. Also, there are spoiler tags for each system which have Trade in values and dates for almost every game. Guys either trade games in and post the values or we call individual stores and ask for quotes over the phone.[/QUOTE]

I already know about that,but Rayman 3D is not in the list mister knows everything.

Last I remember hearing at the store Rayman 3D was like 12 or 14. I didnt add it because I couldnt remember which. That being said, if it is not in the list and does not appear in a search your best bet is to go tohttp://www.gamestop.com , search for a store (in whatever timezone suits you best) and ask for a TIV.) Most employees are willing to help, but they may deny if they are busy. If you do call and get a quote, post on here or via the tracker and JP will be more than happy to add it :)

Do you think this is allowed if the 50% is back once again I want to trade in 2 games with high TIV then I want to buy one of those back with a b2g1 and make that one the free game would that be allowed? i would want my copy since I know Im not going to get some fucked scratched to death disc.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Do you think this is allowed if the 50% is back once again I want to trade in 2 games with high TIV then I want to buy one of those back with a b2g1 and make that one the free game would that be allowed? i would want my copy since I know Im not going to get some fucked scratched to death disc.[/QUOTE]

you probably wouldn't get your exact same copy.

However, most of their used games are in good condition from my experience. Heck when i trade in my games, they look amazing.
i dont see the point in trading something in if u want it later. even WITH a b2g1 free lol

[quote name='akuma77']you probably wouldn't get your exact same copy.

However, most of their used games are in good condition from my experience. Heck when i trade in my games, they look amazing.
i dont see the point in trading something in if u want it later. even WITH a b2g1 free lol[/QUOTE]

Well if my math is correct ( AND that shit is never off point :D) then I'll be saving money in the long wrong with 60% on that and anoher game with pretty good TIV. Also your GS must be the Jesus GS because I would love to see your collection of used games you bought from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back