GameStop TIV & Promos: Old thread. Please check first/last post for new link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
New thread HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7320653

[quote name='jp0213']I've received a couple pm's from people wanting to contribute prices but don't want to get harassed about selling to someone or getting more at place x. If this is the case for anyone, you can pm me any values and I'll update them in the list and database.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='CheapyD']Also, the CAG Trade-In Value Tracker is now live and accessible from the main navigation.[/QUOTE]

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

Upcoming Promos:

Current Promos:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

360 Slim Trade-Up Promo - $100 Trade-in Credit Toward Slim Purchase.(Ends 7/11/2010)NO PRE-ORDERS, YMMV ON RESERVE LISTS.
NOTE: Currently the promo is not automatically activating on the computers and are requiring manual input. This will allow for extra credit through EDGE on the accessories and get the $25 hardware bonus on top, putting it at $125, if the employee doesn't remove it like they were supposed to. This will be fixed so take advantage while you can.
[quote name='GameStop.com']Upgrade to a new Xbox 360 250GB and receive the trade in values below: OFFER BEGINS 6/17.

*OP EDIT: This covers all current 360 hardware revisions. Look through the FAQ below on what all is need for hardware trade-in. Also multiple console trade-ins toward a new slim will be YMMV.*

• XB360 System w/wireless OR wired controller - $100
  • XB360 Hard Drive 20 GB - $30
  • XB360 Hard Drive 60 GB - $35
  • XB360 Hard Drive 120 GB - $40
  • XB360 Hard Drive 250 GB - $50
  • XB360 Memory Card 64 MB - $10
  • XB360 Memory Card 256 MB - $14
  • XB360 Memory Card 512 MB - $18
  • XB360 Network Adapter Wireless (Microsoft) - $40
  • XB360 Network N Adapter (Disc required) - $50
  • XB360 Controller – Wired (Microsoft) - $20
  • XB360 Controller – Wireless (Microsoft) - $25
*OP EDIT: You will get EDGE bonuses on trade-ins for these accessories but that bonus will be calculated off of the normal base, not the elevated promo price. Doing a data transfer from your old hard drive in-store will be extremely YMMV.*

Full trade value amount must be applied toward the purchase of a new Slim Xbox 360, new hardware subject to availability by location. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 6/17/10 - 7/11/10. [/QUOTE]

Trade 3 games, get an extra $10 Credit. Ends 6/27/10)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] Trade 3 Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP games and get a $10 trade bonus.

Games with a trade value of $1 or less are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 06/07/10 - 06/27/10.[/QUOTE]

$25 Hardware Bonus (End 6/27/10.)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get a $25 trade bonus on any 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP system traded.

PSPgo trade excluded. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer may not be valid in some stores. Offer valid 05/17/10 - 06/27/10.[/QUOTE]

Guaranteed $25 trade-in value on select games. (Ends 6/27/10.)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] $25 trade-in credit guaranteed for over 50 select titles.Click Here for Details.
25guaranteed_btm.jpg
Offer and qualifying titles for trade subject to change without notice. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 6/7/10 - 6/27/10. [/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value:
$0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2)
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

How much does an EDGE card subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an EDGE card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game and an extra 10% off the purchase of used games.

Does the EDGE Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet: Connecticut, Idaho, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

First post contains promo information and the FAQ. Second post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Third post has the PS2/GC values. Fourth post has DS/PSP/GBA values.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SilverBulletKY']Can you do this after you get rid of your old one and have your new one?[/QUOTE]
Yes, you can.

I went to GameStop today to trade in some stuff and the manager showed me the email for the 360 Slim trade-up promotion, so I can say that it's legit. It has to be done on the same transaction as the Slim, so you have to actually wait for them to get some in. Hard drives and other accessories don't have to be done on the same transaction.

Here's what I traded..

Wii System - $70.00 / $25 Hardware bonus / $95
Classic Controller - $5.50 / .55 Edge / $6.05

Base / Bonus 10 on 3 + Edge / Total

All are for Xbox 360

Madden NFL 10 - $7 / $3.33 + .70 / $11.03
BlazBlue - $7 / $3.33 + .70 / $11.03
Street Fighter IV - $3 / $3.36 + .30 / 6.66
Guilty Gear 2: Overture - $3 / $3.33 + .30 / 6.63
Assassin's Creed 2 - $7 / $3.33 + .70 / $11.03
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 - $12 / $3.33 + $1.20 / $16.53
NBA 2K10 - $12 / $3.33 + $1.20 / $16.53
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $8.00 / $3.33 + .80 / $12.13
Batman: Arkham Asylum - $9.00 / $3.33 + .90 / 13.23

Final Total - 205.85

I'll be trading in my 360 + 120gb HDD + 60gb HDD when they get the new model in.

[quote name='Cindaddy']May I ask the source of this info? That would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

It was mentioned in the email sent out to the GS stores and mentioned on this very post by the person who was absolutely correct and was the first to break the news (REGIAN). Here is that post and everything else he said was 100% accurate.

[quote name='Regian']Sorry for the new post, but I have just seen in the e-mail that for those who want to transfer hard drives when they get their new Slim, GameStop will honor the promo HDD trade-in price within seven days of your Slim purchase. You will need to hang on to your receipt for that.[/QUOTE]

Trade in for those is probably going to be same as a regular console. Seeing as they do not pay more for special/collector's edition games(at least not at my GS). I'd just call and ask if they have ever paid out extra for special edition consoles.

[quote name='Blackjack13']So would they just refund us credit? Or would they give us our money back? I'm assuming it would just be credit...[/QUOTE]

Yes it would be credit, however my GS refers to me as a Platinum VIP and said they will allow me to do the data transfer in store regardless of how busy it is. My friend is loaning me his data cable to do this very thing. Maybe your store will allow you to do the same without leaving the store if it is not too much a bother and you are a regular?

[quote name='Tarskidx']Yes it would be credit, however my GS refers to me as a Platinum VIP and said they will allow me to do the data transfer in store regardless of how busy it is. My friend is loaning me his data cable to do this very thing. Maybe your store will allow you to do the same without leaving the store if it is not too much a bother and you are a regular?[/QUOTE]

You do know it takes awhile to transfer, right? When I upgraded to my 120gb HD it took over an hour to copy the data

Called my local GS and the manager said that they are getting theirs on Friday and that they have VERY few coming. He told me what time they open and told me to call ahead. Not sure if I'm quite that desperate to get it so soon if this trade up deal lasts a few weeks. How soon do people think their 2nd and 3rd shipments will arrive after the initial shipment this Friday?

[quote name='URABAHN']I'm very happy with my Xbox, but I would love a black one that's quieter and doesn't have a disc tray. I wanted an Elite for the longest time but I wanted a Jasper Elite and they weren't around in December of '08. Most X360s have a problem like I had where it scratched the hell out of a few of my games because of the vibrations from walking around or playing with my dog. I haven't had that problem since because I've been more careful, but I'd still like a new one.[/QUOTE]

It has a disc tray.

"Awhile" is misleading - it will depend on how much data you have. Although the USB method is very quick - of course you only get like 14.x GB of data that way - but I transferred 10 GB last night in under 10 minutes.

[quote name='Brian9824']Ahh forgot it doesnt apply to consoles.. Hmm i'll probably just pass and get a slim later. Mine works fine and knowing Microsoft its probably safter to not trust there first line of new consoles.[/QUOTE]

Yes you shouldn't trust their "first line", which is why whatever you have is probably far more faulty than their, what, 4-5th line of consoles? The Slims are just another revision, and far more trustworthy than anything that came before it I imagine.

[quote name='jcp42877']I honestly think a lot of people are being 'greedy' with these new "Slims." If you have a console that works fine, why not be content with it?

My Halo Ed. console E74'd Sept. last year and the next day I went to BB and bought a Jasper arcade.

That's been working fine ever since, so I see no real need to upgrade to a system that just looks...sleeker? My 120 gb HDD serves me fine, as does my controller or whatever else I use.

The only upside I see to this is that if perhaps my console does conk out anytime soon, or within the next few months, chances are i could score an Elite bundle with the ODST/Forza 3 or SC:Conviction bundle for super cheap from stores doing "cleanouts" of their old stuff :D[/QUOTE]

Greedy? Dude, I have a non-hdmi pro with a 20GB hard drive that failed once under warranty, and that I pretty much KNOW will be failing again sometime soon (A friend of mine bought his at the same time as me and his is already done for after a third failing). So I ask you, why NOT get a slick, prettier, bigger HD'ed, quiter, Wifi enabled Xbox for (after I trade mine in plus HD) a relatively small pittance (I mean heck, the wireless add on alone was 99 bucks). At least now I'll have a fefreshed warranty plus an Xbox that is FAR less likely to fail than my non-hdmi pro.

[quote name='jd10984']I just got back from gamestop. I am pretty tight with the head manager he told me they recieved an email this morning saying EVERY gamestop is getting JUST 4 in.. And that they will come in either tomorrow or friday.. They also got 12 phone calls when I was there asking about it.. Needless to say my cousin and I are camping out tonight for it :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just 4 AT FIRST, I'm sure they will get more in very shortly after. I would be curious to know when the 2nd shipment will come, but I doubt it will be too long. I also dont think GS would hold this promotion for so short a time that it would go away before they got their 2nd shipment of slims in. The 2nd GS guy I asked (by then I guess the emails had better gotten out by late yesterday) said that once the promotion goes official tommorow and is on a flier, the expiration date will likely be on it as well.

[quote name='Cindaddy']LOL. I can't believe he picked it up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I love the gasp when he did it, like he has no clue from past history you can't do that.

The whole disc scratching thing is overblown IMO. If you lay it flat you aren't going to have any problems. Still though MS should at least have some recourse for users to replace discs if this happens.

[quote name='KongaKing']You do know it takes awhile to transfer, right? When I upgraded to my 120gb HD it took over an hour to copy the data[/QUOTE]

Wow, I guess I will be looking at pre-orders then while it is copying over.

Did I mention it is Father's Day this weekend so the wifey can't say crap as I am buying myself my own FD gift so I just want her to give me the time to finalize the transaction. :D

[quote name='Izod517']Yeah but if it scratches up discs currently you REALLY do not want the new one... The new one is SUPER sensitive to movement and will destroy discs. Watch:
[/QUOTE]

Don't let that discourage you. I'm not certain about other consoles or even DVD players, but regardless of what the result could be you never move hardware when a disc is reading/writing anyway. There are lasers in there!

I've never picked up a console with a spinning disc in it, and I've owned a PS1/PS2/Saturn/DC/Xbox/PS2/GC/360/PS3/Wii/etc., so I don't know how I would suddenly go all craptarded in 2010 and do it.

And with a 250GB system I'll have each game installed anyway so there's not going to be a spinning disc inside normally.

[quote name='jdeec']Can you go in today, pre-order the Slim, and when it comes in do the trade-in promo?[/QUOTE]
No.

[quote name='Slicrick']Any idea on the trade value of special edition xbox's? I have both Halo and Resident Evil boxes.[/QUOTE]I called and asked about my Halo 360. They said it doesn't matter. It is $100

Edit: When is everyone going????? I really want to get one. I don't want to unplug everything for no reason. I was planning at 8 am if it opens at 10 am. Early enough?

[quote name='Izod517']"Awhile" is misleading - it will depend on how much data you have. Although the USB method is very quick - of course you only get like 14.x GB of data that way - but I transferred 10 GB last night in under 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Yes that is true and it definitely helps with the higher the class of USB that you have.

so your certain that you can buy the slim go home transfer data and then go back to gamestop and give them the 20 GB Hard Drive? Do they give you the $30?

[quote name='Envel']I called and asked about my Halo 360. They said it doesn't matter. It is $100

Edit: When is everyone going????? I really want to get one. I don't want to unplug everything for no reason. I was planning at 8 am if it opens at 10 am. Early enough?[/QUOTE]

Me and my cousin are planning on camping out at one of them.. Only thing that sucks is they are not guranteed to come in tomorrow.. Theres another one where the mall opens at 8.. they open at 9 so we may just do that. Like I said EVERY gamestop is ONLY getting in 4.. Between me, my cousin and his fiance that is 3.. (I am having his fiance buy an extra for me so I can toss it on ebay lol)

[quote name='Buzzman']so your certain that you can buy the slim go home transfer data and then go back to gamestop and give them the 20 GB Hard Drive? Do they give you the $30?[/QUOTE]

yes as long as you hold onto the reciept.

sadly my Gstop is only getting 4 friday

[quote name='Buzzman']so your certain that you can buy the slim go home transfer data and then go back to gamestop and give them the 20 GB Hard Drive? Do they give you the $30?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Please call to verify with your local GS beforehand just to ensure they are aware of their own corporate email in regards to this promotion by reading that fine print. It is definitely TRUE as my local store confirmed it and not every single GS employee is as well informed!

[quote name='W0lfRHart']yes as long as you hold onto the reciept.

sadly my Gstop is only getting 4 friday[/QUOTE]

So what is everyone hearing thursday or friday? Mine said either or and that they are unsure.. Reallllllllly hoping for thursday.. Or is everyone else getting friday from their stores?

[quote name='jd10984']Me and my cousin are planning on camping out at one of them.. Only thing that sucks is they are not guranteed to come in tomorrow.. Theres another one where the mall opens at 8.. they open at 9 so we may just do that. Like I said EVERY gamestop is ONLY getting in 4.. Between me, my cousin and his fiance that is 3.. (I am having his fiance buy an extra for me so I can toss it on ebay lol)[/QUOTE]

lol.. camping out for a console that's a few years old

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']lol.. camping out for a console that's a few years old[/QUOTE]

Well my store told me in 4 hrs alone today they got over 100 calls about it.. So its obviously in SUPER high demand.. And with them only getting in 4 I gurantee alot of people intend on camping out. I dont have work till 2pm tomorrow so why not? :)

[quote name='Tarskidx']Yes. Please call to verify with your local GS beforehand just to ensure they are aware of their own corporate email in regards to this promotion by reading that fine print. It is definitely TRUE as my local store confirmed it and not every single GS employee is as well informed![/QUOTE]

would the $30 be cash?

[quote name='jd10984']Well my store told me in 4 hrs alone today they got over 100 calls about it.. So its obviously in SUPER high demand.. And with them only getting in 4 I gurantee alot of people intend on camping out. I dont have work till 2pm tomorrow so why not? :)[/QUOTE]

Actually this is smart as these are already going for a couple hundred of dollars over MSRP on eBay and you can pay off a great portion of your new system in full off of this short term investment.

Hell, I plan to do the same for the 3DS for investment purposes when all the kids want one for the holidays, which I am guessing is when this handheld will be released.

TIV @ GS for a 360 is (60 + 25 hardware bonus) right?
I never traded in hardware before, does my edge give another 10% on hardware trades?

[quote name='Tarskidx']Actually this is smart as these are already going for a couple hundred of dollars over MSRP on eBay and you can pay off a great portion of your new system in full off of this short term investment.

Hell, I plan to do the same for the 3DS for investment purposes when all the kids want one for the holidays, which I am guessing is when this handheld will be released.[/QUOTE]

Pretty stupid people if they're buying them on ebay for more than msrp since you can order one now at amazon for 299.99.

Just as a heads up I will NOT be rolling this thread over to a new one at 2000 posts. I'm going to let this go through to 3000. I hate doing it but if I roll it over now we will get a even more posts requesting the same information again and again.

[quote name='Tarskidx']Actually this is smart as these are already going for a couple hundred of dollars over MSRP on eBay and you can pay off a great portion of your new system in full off of this short term investment.

Hell, I plan to do the same for the 3DS for investment purposes when all the kids want one for the holidays, which I am guessing is when this handheld will be released.[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to doubt that. They would have given us a time frame at E3. I think it will be japan this year and U.S. in the late winter/early spring.

[quote name='atc250es']^ Not ALWAYS they have given me cash back from a canceled pre-order that I used credit for.[/QUOTE]
That is a different scenario and they aren't supposed to do that. However you pre-order is how you are supposed to get the amount back. Anytime they have had a trade-in promo it's always for in-store credit.

[quote name='nixmahn']TIV @ GS for a 360 is (60 + 25 hardware bonus) right?
I never traded in hardware before, does my edge give another 10% on hardware trades?[/QUOTE]

We seriously need to have people read the OP before asking this question as it has been beaten to death. You get $100 for the console, cables and one controller. You get NO Edge on this $100 promo and it HAS to go towards a Slim purchase if it is in stock.

You will get numerous promos on other 360 accessories like the HDD which can be anywhere from $30-$45 depending on size. Most accessories have experienced a slight bump in TIV for this promo and these are the ONLY things that get the edge stacked on their BASE value and not promo value.

[quote name='gorebago']Xbox 360 - Green Day Rock Band - $20[/QUOTE]

This post made me chuckle, because it honestly surprised me. Imagine that, an actual real-life trade in value...no mention of Xbox 360 Slims...

[quote name='nixmahn']TIV @ GS for a 360 is (60 + 25 hardware bonus) right?
I never traded in hardware before, does my edge give another 10% on hardware trades?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Edge only works with accessories and games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back