GameStop TIV & Promos: Old thread. Please check first/last post for new link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
New thread HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7320653

[quote name='jp0213']I've received a couple pm's from people wanting to contribute prices but don't want to get harassed about selling to someone or getting more at place x. If this is the case for anyone, you can pm me any values and I'll update them in the list and database.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='CheapyD']Also, the CAG Trade-In Value Tracker is now live and accessible from the main navigation.[/QUOTE]

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

Upcoming Promos:

Current Promos:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

360 Slim Trade-Up Promo - $100 Trade-in Credit Toward Slim Purchase.(Ends 7/11/2010)NO PRE-ORDERS, YMMV ON RESERVE LISTS.
NOTE: Currently the promo is not automatically activating on the computers and are requiring manual input. This will allow for extra credit through EDGE on the accessories and get the $25 hardware bonus on top, putting it at $125, if the employee doesn't remove it like they were supposed to. This will be fixed so take advantage while you can.
[quote name='GameStop.com']Upgrade to a new Xbox 360 250GB and receive the trade in values below: OFFER BEGINS 6/17.

*OP EDIT: This covers all current 360 hardware revisions. Look through the FAQ below on what all is need for hardware trade-in. Also multiple console trade-ins toward a new slim will be YMMV.*

• XB360 System w/wireless OR wired controller - $100
  • XB360 Hard Drive 20 GB - $30
  • XB360 Hard Drive 60 GB - $35
  • XB360 Hard Drive 120 GB - $40
  • XB360 Hard Drive 250 GB - $50
  • XB360 Memory Card 64 MB - $10
  • XB360 Memory Card 256 MB - $14
  • XB360 Memory Card 512 MB - $18
  • XB360 Network Adapter Wireless (Microsoft) - $40
  • XB360 Network N Adapter (Disc required) - $50
  • XB360 Controller – Wired (Microsoft) - $20
  • XB360 Controller – Wireless (Microsoft) - $25
*OP EDIT: You will get EDGE bonuses on trade-ins for these accessories but that bonus will be calculated off of the normal base, not the elevated promo price. Doing a data transfer from your old hard drive in-store will be extremely YMMV.*

Full trade value amount must be applied toward the purchase of a new Slim Xbox 360, new hardware subject to availability by location. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 6/17/10 - 7/11/10. [/QUOTE]

Trade 3 games, get an extra $10 Credit. Ends 6/27/10)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] Trade 3 Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP games and get a $10 trade bonus.

Games with a trade value of $1 or less are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 06/07/10 - 06/27/10.[/QUOTE]

$25 Hardware Bonus (End 6/27/10.)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get a $25 trade bonus on any 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP system traded.

PSPgo trade excluded. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer may not be valid in some stores. Offer valid 05/17/10 - 06/27/10.[/QUOTE]

Guaranteed $25 trade-in value on select games. (Ends 6/27/10.)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] $25 trade-in credit guaranteed for over 50 select titles.Click Here for Details.
25guaranteed_btm.jpg
Offer and qualifying titles for trade subject to change without notice. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 6/7/10 - 6/27/10. [/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value:
$0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2)
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

How much does an EDGE card subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an EDGE card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game and an extra 10% off the purchase of used games.

Does the EDGE Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet: Connecticut, Idaho, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

First post contains promo information and the FAQ. Second post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Third post has the PS2/GC values. Fourth post has DS/PSP/GBA values.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
It probably doesn' matter much, but does Gamestop wipe the hard drives you trade-in, or should I do that beforehand?

[quote name='Mugatu']Just got back from Gamestop - got the new console for $97 after tax.

They gave me $85 instead of $100 for my broken Arcade. Also traded in 2 wifi adapters (G), 1 extra wireless controller, 2 charge kits 2/battery, wireless headset, 20GB HDD, COD4, GH Van Halen (promo free one), and RB Beatles.

I got there before the store opened and I got the third one - looks like most stores will be getting 4 today (mine did).[/QUOTE]
Dude no. Take that back right now. You got jipped by the coding error. Take it back and ask to redo the entire transaction. In fact, bring a printout of the actual offer on gamestop.com

[quote name='Unaki']Dude no. Take that back right now. You got jipped by the coding error. Take it back and ask to redo the entire transaction. In fact, bring a printout of the actual offer on gamestop.com[/QUOTE]
In case you missed it, he did say the arcade was broken. If he went back, they'd prob just end up charging him the refurb fee in which it would end up lower than what he got in the first place.

[quote name='Unaki']Dude no. Take that back right now. You got jipped by the coding error. Take it back and ask to redo the entire transaction. In fact, bring a printout of the actual offer on gamestop.com[/QUOTE]

Why what do you see that's wrong? I told him the 360 was broken so AFAIK it doesn't really qualify for the deal anyway.

I think your all missing the important point he made...he said BROKEN xbox 360 arcade...sooo I'd say the transaction went correctly.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']In case you missed it, he did say the arcade was broken. If he went back, they'd prob just end up charging him the refurb fee in which it would end up lower than what he got in the first place.[/QUOTE]

I think that's what happened, it just happened to be the same amount - I told him that it doesn't work - I was expecting a lot less than $85 for a non-working one.

For those that went to gamestop and got the slim, How many people were there in line with you? I want to do this offer at my gamestop but I don't want to go there 3 hours before they open to wait in line.

[quote name='odogs4']For those that went to gamestop and got the slim, How many people were there in line with you? I want to do this offer at my gamestop but I don't want to go there 3 hours before they open to wait in line.[/QUOTE]

I got there right as the store opened and there were 2 people before me. I'm in Las Vegas if that helps - the clerk took all our trade ins and rang us up even though the new consoles didn't arrive yet. While I was paying the UPS guy showed up.

The phone was ringing almost non stop though and it seemed like most of the calls were about the new Xboxes.

JP, I can confirm that GS charges sales tax on full credit purchases in West Virginia. At least they did just now when I took in a PSP and a scratched Pokemon Battle Revolution that both had refurb fees. I didn't buy anything, but the fees are counted as a purchase.

On that note, they actually charged me the fee based on a missing analog stick thing on the PSP. Granted it did have a bad volume down button, but that's beside the point.

Also, does anyone know how much a PSP charger costs (both used and new) in the store? I can't seem to find my other one and my store won't just subtract the price.

Okay thank you. I think I will do the same and just get there 5 mins before they open and if there is a big line then I will just come back some other day.

[quote name='odogs4']For those that went to gamestop and got the slim, How many people were there in line with you? I want to do this offer at my gamestop but I don't want to go there 3 hours before they open to wait in line.[/QUOTE]

Zero. There were other people in the store, but they were just browsing.

[quote name='iamdl']Did they mention anything about returning the hard drive in 7 days for promo credit or did you go ahead and trade it in.

Can't move those darn Mass Effect 2 saves to usb :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I never asked. I traded in my 120 gig hard drive that came with the system. That system was used a few times a month by my wife. I have a 250 gig MW2 console that I plan to transfer the data to the "Slim".

[quote name='Mugatu']Just got back from Gamestop - got the new console for $97 after tax.

They gave me $85 instead of $100 for my broken Arcade. Also traded in 2 wifi adapters (G), 1 extra wireless controller, 2 charge kits 2/battery, wireless headset, 20GB HDD, COD4, GH Van Halen (promo free one), and RB Beatles.

I got there before the store opened and I got the third one - looks like most stores will be getting 4 today (mine did).[/QUOTE]

How much did they give you for the 2 charge kits? j/c

Mine was probably busy because I went to the northern most one in Vegas and it serves a huge geographical area - it's always busy at midnight launches and stuff even though this isn't a very populated part of the valley.

[quote name='dreammastah']PS3 with broken blu-ray on ebay goes for $70, 360 with broken drive goes for $50. Working 360s don't go for much more. My PS3 has been collecting dust for about 15 months since it broke and I replaced my elite with an arcade when the drive on it went out. I wasn't about to pay Microsoft or Sony $150 to repair either of them.

http://i46.tinypic.com/25z477k.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/4j8abm.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/105dy6c.jpg[/QUOTE]

The extra charge they got you with was that they charged you tax on the refurb fees that you paid for your broken consoles.

[quote name='jfuze']How much did they give you for the 2 charge kits? j/c[/QUOTE]

Shoot, I'm not at home so I can't check the receipt - I think it was under $10 though.

My stores near me in socal didn't have any in but she was nice enough to tell me that they received an email that they were shipped by UPS today and will have them in tomorrow. I traded in my
xbox pro console, 60GB HDD, and Wireless N adapter. With EDGE card, i came out with $219.21 in credit.
Also pays off to be nice to workers, they tried reserving it for me but the system wouldn't let them. She liked me so much that she said she would give me a call when they arrived.

Just got my slim! It took like 45 minutes for the whole process and there was only one other person there who wanted one. The employee didn't know the code for the promotions so he manually entered them from the email that was sent out. Here's what he gave me (with EDGE):

Hard drive 120gb: $42.40
Controller - Wireless: $27.50
System w/Wireless Cont: $125.00

Proof that YMMV with the stacking of the slim trade-up AND $25 hardware bonus.

[quote name='manishbee']Just got my slim! It took like 45 minutes for the whole process and there was only one other person there who wanted one. The employee didn't know the code for the promotions so he manually entered them from the email that was sent out. Here's what he gave me (with EDGE):

Hard drive 120gb: $42.40
System w/Wireless Cont: $125.00

Proof that YMMV with the stacking of the slim trade-up AND $25 hardware bonus.[/QUOTE]

Where was this, and why does nobody say where the their YMMV deal came from?

[quote name='manishbee']The employee didn't know the code for the promotions so he manually entered them.[/QUOTE]

I bet that is why you got the $25 bonus

How does this Slim upgrade work, do you have to pay for it at the same time you trade in your old 360? Can you cancel it later?

[quote name='HydroX']Anyone in Oklahoma get a new 360 today?[/QUOTE]

Checked a few stores around Tulsa and they told me they did't have them in and all they could tell me was "soon."

[quote name='myiamoto']Sorry if this has been covered, but can you trade 2 xbox's in toward a new slim? I have a 20gb one and a 120gb one.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you can, though I think only one will get bumped up to $100. The other will get the regular trade in price

[quote name='myiamoto']Sorry if this has been covered, but can you trade 2 xbox's in toward a new slim? I have a 20gb one and a 120gb one.[/QUOTE]
YMMV. Past promos are any indication then no. However, during this period right now when the automatic promos aren't working will be your best bet. The promo coding that GameStop corporate has sent out to the store computers isn't working correctly so the stores are having to input the upgrades manually. This is why people are getting EDGE bonus on the promo value on accessories and why people are getting $125 for their 360 console trade-in. Since there is no other promo code activated to stop the $25 from applying, people are getting it to "stack". They aren't technically stacking through the computer because the computer doesn't see any other promo on the console.

I have also added a note about the current manual input that is required with a tag line about the accessories and consoles getting a little more because of this manual input method.

[quote name='Crunkking01']JP, I can confirm that GS charges sales tax on full credit purchases in West Virginia. At least they did just now when I took in a PSP and a scratched Pokemon Battle Revolution that both had refurb fees. I didn't buy anything, but the fees are counted as a purchase.

On that note, they actually charged me the fee based on a missing analog stick thing on the PSP. Granted it did have a bad volume down button, but that's beside the point.

Also, does anyone know how much a PSP charger costs (both used and new) in the store? I can't seem to find my other one and my store won't just subtract the price.[/QUOTE]
In case you didn't see it.

[quote name='lllGurulll']OK, for those that have already gotten one, how does the disk drive sound?[/QUOTE]

It really is whisper-quiet when a disc isn't spinning. When playing from a disc, it's a little louder than the Wii. Certainly not the jet engine that I had with my launch 360.

The Gamestop by the Costco on Southern Blvd in West Palm Beach, FL has like 3 left if anyone nearby is interested :p

Real question: Hypothetically, if I were to purchase a new 360 using this trade in promo by trading in my old Xbox 360, 20gb hdd, and a headset and put it towards the purchase of the new xbox and paid the remainder with cash or debit, what would happen if I returned the console unopened? Do they give me back all money, all credit, or a mix of credit for what I traded in and the rest back in cash????

I went a little 'new-gadget-crazy' and traded in my system and a bunch of games that I either already finished, thought I'd never get around to playing, or had gotten for cheap/free. Sad to see some of it go, but also liberating to free up some space.

I haven't had a chance to stick in a game disc yet, but the new Xbox is far quieter when idling than my 20 GB system was.

Here are all my base TIVs:

Xbox 360 System with Wired controller - $50 (before promo; +$50 for upgrade promo)
Xbox 360 20 GB Hard Drive - $10 (before promo; +$20 for upgrade promo)
Xbox wired headset - $5.00

Far Cry 2 (PS3) - $5.00
Quantum of Solace (PS3) - $5.50
Brutal Legend (PS3) - $4.00
Heavenly Sword (PS3) - $6.00
Fracture (PS3) - $2.75
Madagascar Kartz (PS3) - $6.25
Tomb Raider Underworld (PS3) - $2.25
Ghostbusters (PS3) - $5.75
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) - $5.00
Tornado Outbreak (PS3) - $1.75
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (PS3) - $3.50
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3) - $6.25
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY (PS3) - $8.25

Fable 2 (360) - $3.00
Wanted: Weapons of Fate (360) - $4.00
Halo 3 (360) - $4.00

Dead Space Extraction (Wii) - $5.75

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (PSP) - $1.75
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (PSP) - $3.50
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (PSP) - $2.25

Glory of Heracles (DS) - $2.50

[quote name='Thorgouge']The Gamestop by the Costco on Southern Blvd in West Palm Beach, FL has like 3 left if anyone nearby is interested :p

Real question: Hypothetically, if I were to purchase a new 360 using this trade in promo by trading in my old Xbox 360, 20gb hdd, and a headset and put it towards the purchase of the new xbox and paid the remainder with cash or debit, what would happen if I returned the console unopened? Do they give me back all money, all credit, or a mix of credit for what I traded in and the rest back in cash????[/QUOTE]
They are supposed to give you back the same way you paid so it would be a split.
[quote name='Crunkking01']In case you didn't see it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, didn't see it.

Please post if anyone knows the shipment schedule. If before July 11 they only ship 4-6 a week per store, those aren't good odds. But by all posts my hopes are high.

That's not bad then. I'll just grab a system, pay with it from what I made selling this one to this lady from Craigslist, trade in my system and then like a week later return it unopened for credit/cash while I use the one I'm going to order from Amazon that I don't have to pay tax on. In other words, I'm a cheap piece of shit.

[quote name='Thorgouge']The Gamestop by the Costco on Southern Blvd in West Palm Beach, FL has like 3 left if anyone nearby is interested :p

[/QUOTE]

Nice to see a local CAG around that area :D

Anyone know what the charge is if you don't have the battery pack for the controller? or if they'll even take it...... not sure if I wanna give them my rechargeable pack (I can't find the original one)

[quote name='nillarilla']Anyone know what the charge is if you don't have the battery pack for the controller? or if they'll even take it...... not sure if I wanna give them my rechargeable pack (I can't find the original one)[/QUOTE]

Hmm... they're not supposed to take it at all, but it can be a case of YMMV. At my store, we will occasionally have some extra ones, and we'd just give you one so you could trade it in.

got mine in la verne california gamestop they only got 2 in the manager gave me a call when they came and away i went......the system is really really really quiet and the best part about this whole thing so far is the controller is really slick looking and feeling....i tested the wireless on red dead multiplayer not an ounce of lag so everything is a go imo if you want to get one.....the little noise it makes when you turn it on and hit the disc drive is quiet but noticeable unlike the ps3 slim where u can hear it from a mile away so theres a little review for everyone

Sorry if this has been asked/answered but ... is it possible to trade two harddrives toward the new 360? I have both a 20gb and a 120gb and if I could trade them both in for $70 I will probably do this, but if this can't be done then I won't.

Thanks

[quote name='CrEd424']got mine in la verne california gamestop they only got 2 in the manager gave me a call when they came and away i went......the system is really really really quiet and the best part about this whole thing so far is the controller is really slick looking and feeling....i tested the wireless on red dead multiplayer not an ounce of lag so everything is a go imo if you want to get one.....the little noise it makes when you turn it on and hit the disc drive is quiet but noticeable unlike the ps3 slim where u can hear it from a mile away so theres a little review for everyone[/QUOTE]

Sounds good...I hope I can score one after work, but I'm sure by then they'll all be gone. I'll be calling a couple Gamestops later to find out.

[quote name='david12795']Nice to see a local CAG around that area :D[/QUOTE]

I was wondering why all my Target clearance shelves were always empty! You should check out the Target on Lantana and 441 for a clearance Twilight Princess. Only $34!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back