Gamestop trade 3 next gen titles get $15 bonus, starts 9/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capa

CAGiversary!
I just left a Gamestop with a manager who knows I'm a flipper and usually gives me heads up on promos, he said that starting on 9/1 the next trade in promo is Wii/360/PS3 titles, trade 3 get an extra $15. He did it so I wouldn't flip anything from BB that was next gen until Monday.

I'm definetly headed down tommorow. Hopefully this will help me save money on the shit ton of games coming out this year.

I've been out of town and missed out on the 20%/30%/40% deal to transfer BBV credit to GS. Anyone have an inclination of things to trade for this deal to shift some BBV to GS.

Trading in Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Carnival Games should be over $60 by themselves. Adding in the $15 bucks is a nice added bonus. NHL 09 here I come... :D

The exclusion this time is any games that trade in for $1 or less.

Also slightly OT, but the new Power Trade titles are Star Wars, Gears 2 and Fallout 3

...And there's some new titles for the %50 off bin, like GRAW (360), Madden 08 (360/PS3), Marvel Ultimate Alliance (360) and more, those are the only ones I can currently remember.

[quote name='classact']Prey, Perfect Dark Zero, And Xmen All Trade in for a buck, got them all for 4 or 5 bucks, be a few extra bucks profit in that.[/quote]

Man. I can understand not reading through an entire thread, but the post right before this one said that games that trade in for $1 or less are excluded.

Red Steel (Wii) is in the 50% bin now as well. $7.19 +tax after EDGE. Base trade value is $5, so $10.50 after EDGE and promo. If you need to fill out a triplet from one Gamestop to another.

hmmm...I might trade in Bioshock, Gears of War, and something else in and take advantage of this. I still have NCAA Football 08, I hope they take that. I should get some decent credit for those. I enjoyed Bioshock and GoW, but I haven't beaten them and have barely put any time into them. I'll put this towards my Rock Band 2 reservation.

Are there any good deals for flipping out there?

[quote name='killer9']no it will stack with edge but no other deals[/quote]

Huh. Last time I traded in my PS2 and games for a Wii reservation at launch, it was get 30% bonus for reservation, and $15 for every 3 games. It stacked back then. i just figured it would work again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back