Gamestop trade in credit...

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (100%)
I have to much credit from trading in a bunch of my old, unwanted games.

When doing this, I kind of forgot that Gamestop sucked and with the deals other places, I rarely want to buy a game there.

Is there anyway to turn your game stop credit into amazon credit somehow? I know you can buy kindle cards at best buy, but is there something similar to that at game stop that I am missing?

I haven't seen any Kindle cards. You could use your credit on Live or PSN cards and just buy online games/DLC.

You could try trading those Live/PSN cards with other CAG's for Amazon GC or games in the Trade Forum.

You could always buy some games at GS and trade those into BB with their pre-order promos that get you 50% more on your trade-ins to transfer the credit. But the trick is to find games that transfer for even credit or might even make a profit for you. That's a bit time consuming and a lot like work.

One person mentioned that you can buy items and request a gift receipt. Return said item with the gift receipt instead of the original receipt and you can ask for cash back.

Some stores will only give you a gift card, but it's worth a shot. In fact, I might even try it just for the hell of it because I have a $50 gift card that I want to exchange for cash (and I don't think anyone will want to buy it for the full value).

bread's done
Back