Gamestop Trade In Value Price For Some Games

ferzan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I wonder if someone could update the trade in values for these games (PLEASE DON'T GUESS OR CHANGE THE SUBJECT OR INSULT THE STORE!!!!!!!!), just tell me the prices if you know because you went there recently or are generous enough to call and ask.

All are Xbox 360

GRAW (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter)
GRAW 2
Madden NFL 07
Dead Rising
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty 2
Burnout Revenge
Beautiful Katamari

There you go... I just got a ps3 and my friends have had one for a long time and they are really into Resistance 1. I just got one and they say you must get that game. I already have mgs4 and LBP so don't put any reccomendations. I just want to take advantage of that "sell 3 xbox 360 games and get an extra 10 dollar credit" and buy resistance 1 for 20 bux

thanks bye

The trade 3 games get $10 in credit ended on Sunday. They switched promotions to a Tiered Trade. The link from garfep will help you out.

[quote name='ferzan']Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I wonder if someone could update the trade in values for these games (PLEASE DON'T GUESS OR CHANGE THE SUBJECT OR INSULT THE STORE!!!!!!!!), just tell me the prices if you know because you went there recently or are generous enough to call and ask.

All are Xbox [/QUOTE]

You can't call and ask them yourself?

[quote name='ferzan'](PLEASE DON'T GUESS OR CHANGE THE SUBJECT OR INSULT THE STORE!!!!!!!!)[/quote]

'Bout three-fifty each.
Twinkies mircowaved for 45 seconds or so explode.
Gamestop sucks!

That's all of 'em, right?

[quote name='ferzan']just tell me the prices if you know because you went there recently or are generous enough to call and ask.[/quote]

If you know you can call, call yourself- why do you need us to do the legwork?

I just traded in Madden 07 for $43 before any of the bonuses. It seems that someone just found a topless cheerleader easter egg so demand has gone through the roof.

bread's done
Back