GameStop trade-ins: Can I find out online/someone tell me how much I can get?

Zeo

CAGiversary!
Yeah, I know a lot of people say it sucks, but I got a lot of games that I just could care less about (and a lot of them are my brother's games he doesn't want). I'd like to pick up Mega Man Powered Up ($30) and MGS3: Subsitence Limited Edition ($40 -- but I already put $5 down) today.

So is there a place where I can find out? I'd rather not call with a huge list of games and ask for each price, heh. Here's the games I want to trade in if anyone here can help out with absolute answers. EVERY one has the box and original instruction booklet.

PS2
ATV Offroad Fury 2
Chaos Legion
Conflict: Desert Storm
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
Final Fantasy X
Gran Turismo 3: A-spec
.hack//INFECTION
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Madden NFL 2001
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Need for Speed Underground
NFL Blitz Pro
NHL Blitz Pro
MLB SlugFest 2003
MLB SlugFest 20-04
MLB SlugFest Loaded
Shinobi

GameCube
All-Star Baseball 2002
Crash Nitro Kart
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
NHL Hitz 2003
NFL Street
Spider-Man
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Xbox
Dead or Alive 3
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
ESPN NBA 2K5
ESPN NFL 2K5
ESPN NHL 2K5
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Need for Speed Underground 2

Nintendo DS
Asphalt Urban GT
Madden NFL 2005

No. Just take them down there. If you don't like the amount, tell them you want to hold on to them.

I doubt you'd get even $50 for the lot of it though. I'd take it elsewhere.

Yeah there is no site and they wont give you the prices over the phone. Maybe for one or two games but not a while list. Like Scorch said just bring it down there and ask them what you would get. But your not going to get anything for those. I say $30 the most unless they have any trade in deals going on.

What about completely new and unopened Ratchet: Deadlocked and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones for PS2 and Xbox? My friend told me he did that with SOCOM 3 only a couple weeks after he got it and he got $40 or $50 credit.

[quote name='Zeo']What about completely new and unopened Ratchet: Deadlocked and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones for PS2 and Xbox? My friend told me he did that with SOCOM 3 only a couple weeks after he got it and he got $40 or $50 credit.[/QUOTE]
Your friend lied to you. The games retails new for $50 so why would he get $50 in credit. If you want to know there trade in prices just bring in your games. Sealed or not it doesnt matter its the same price.

[quote name='Zeo']What about completely new and unopened Ratchet: Deadlocked and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones for PS2 and Xbox? My friend told me he did that with SOCOM 3 only a couple weeks after he got it and he got $40 or $50 credit.[/QUOTE]

You don't get more trade-in credit if they are sealed, unless you get a really nice and clueless employee who will take it back for a full refund with store credit.

My gamestops dont even accept sealed games. They said that too many people were stealing games from other stores and trading them in, hoping to get more money because they were brand new.

bread's done
Back