Gamestop used accessories policy question

rentacop

CAGiversary!
I know with games you have 7 days to return for any reason even if you've played it but what about accessories? I'm looking to get a ps3 headset and I don't want to pay for the official one but I don't want one with too bad of quality. I was planning on purchasing a used one, testing it out, and either keeping it if it's good or returning if it's very poor. I know this is kind of wrong but oh well, it's the same store that sells opened games as new.

It's 30-days for gamestop.com. I'm pretty sure it's 7 days as well for used games/accessories in-store.

You should call your local GS and ask though just to be sure though.

Is it still 7 days if it's opened? I'll probably end up calling a random one tomorrow before I go but I know some GS employees come here so was hoping they'd understand my cheapness. :p

[quote name='rentacop']I was planning on purchasing a used one, testing it out, and either keeping it if it's good or returning if it's very poor. I know this is kind of wrong but oh well, it's the same store that sells opened games as new.[/QUOTE]
Actually there's nothing wrong with that since you're actively looking for a decent working headset; it's on the same level as buying a used game and either keeping it if it works or returning it if it's defective. You aren't trying to cheat the system, so don't worry about it.

You have 7 days to return it if you please. They really don't care as long as its within the return period. I do this all the time, and its not like you are breaking a policy since most of the employees even tell you at the counter if you don't like it for any reason bring it back within 7 days, and that includes accessories.

bread's done
Back