Gamestop Weekely Ad for 11/30-12/6 (PotC:AWE $19.99 360/Wii/PS3)

[quote name='PenguinMaster']It's a horrible game.[/quote]

I played it at Best Buy. I wouldn't say it's a bad game, just one that doesn't have anything special.

Nice deal on the GBA SP trade-in. I might watch Gamestop a bit to pick up a nice used GBA SP for the kids.

I would also advise other CAG'ers that the Gamecube systems are now being sold there for $29.99. Be sure and check them carefully though, because I have seen ones that have the extra component video port on them, and let me tell you, those games look a ton better with component video......

[quote name='Over easy']Did anyone get the e-mail coupon that generally only comes with the e-mail? I haven't gotten e-mail, but would like to know.[/quote]

I didn't get one this week or last week.

[quote name='Chronis']I played it at Best Buy. I wouldn't say it's a bad game, just one that doesn't have anything special.[/QUOTE]

In the demo every single enemy would block 2 hits and then turn around for you to slice them in the back. Every enemy could be killed without ever getting hit yourself just by pressing A 3 times. Maybe the full game would have some improvements, but I doubt it'd have much.

bread's done
Back