Gamestop Weekly Ad 4/24-4/30 (AC3, Farcry 3 $29.99)

[quote name='Vigilante']Pretty blah (surprise, surprise :roll:): http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/042413/default.aspx

$39.99
NBA 2K12 :)ps3:/:360:)

$29.99

Assassin's Creed III :)ps3:/:360:/Wii U)
Far Cry 3 :)ps3:/:360:/Wii U)
Just Dance 4 :)wii:)
WoW: Mists of Pandaria :)pc:)

$19.99
The Hip-Hop Experience :)360:/:wii:)
Just Dance: Disney Party :)360:/:wii:)
WoW Battlechest - Bonus: Get Cataclysm for free
[/QUOTE]

Wow! That's a lot for NBA 2K12 unless you mean 2K13.

gamestop putting some big ubisoft titles for 29.99 for like the third time this year. good sign that they will be 20$ during that game days sale i figure. the fact that the used copies of game days sale games drop too makes me wanna wait for far cry 3 to be apart of it

Far Cry 3 has been that price a few times before. If you missed it for some reason, do yourself a favor and get it. It is such an awesome game and well worth the $$.

[quote name='bige562']Wow! That's a lot for NBA 2K12 unless you mean 2K13.[/QUOTE]#-o Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out. :lol:

Will Far Cry's used price go down also? If it's $27.99 it would be a little less than $20 after savings.

[quote name='@FIF']Hope they drop pre-owned FC3 to 27.99 so I can move some credit over to Best Buy ...[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's a 1:1 trade. Seems like a $1-2 loss moving from GS to BB even with Gamer's Unlocked bonus/PUR discount unless your state doesn't charge tax.

[quote name='bob330i']I don't think that's a 1:1 trade. Seems like a $1-2 loss moving from GS to BB even with Gamer's Unlocked bonus/PUR discount unless your state doesn't charge tax.[/QUOTE]

Birthday coupon.

Once I work through my backlog (Sleeping Dogs, Luigi's Mansion) I'll hopefully nab AC3 on Wii U for $20. Though, I could wait until black friday and likely get it for $10

damn man. Just when I bought FC3 on ebay it gets a sale on gamestop, the only place I have within a decent distance. At least i paid ~$32 for it but I had to buy a prepaid card and I had to spent like $38 total for it. At least I didnt pay for tax and I (am supposed) to get a sealed game. Now waiting for it to arrive. Really looking forward to play that game. Looks very good

[quote name='@FIF']Birthday coupon.[/QUOTE]

The last few times Far Cry 3 went on sale specifically, the used price stayed the same sadly.

[quote name='GamerDude316']In for Far Cry, good way to turn $30 GS credit into $40 Amazon with their promo going on.[/QUOTE]

The promo is not a bonus is a discount of your next purchase. Trade in for 20 get 20$ off your next AMZ VG purchase.

[quote name='mpaullin']Far Cry 3 has been that price a few times before. If you missed it for some reason, do yourself a favor and get it. It is such an awesome game and well worth the $$.[/QUOTE]

absolutely farcry 3 is an EXCELLENT game well worth 30$ , (price i purchased it )

bread's done
Back