GameStop Weekly AD 9/28-10/04

Royal High Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
http://www.ebgames.com/weeklyad

It's that time of the week again. This week's deals aren't the worst but are far from good.

Noteables:

360 and PS3:

Mortal Kombat- $39.99
Transformers: Dark of The Moon- $39.99

DS:

Transformers: Dark of The Moon- $19.99

HNot much to say. Maybe the ds version of transformers can be a good flip to BB?
^Nevermind

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You're quite welcome.

If the employees tell you they may 'get in trouble if they sell them to you', then that's when you pull out the logic and say 'well you guys are gonna just destroy these anyway so just give it to me and there won't be a record of a sale'.;)

You may also want to toss down a $5 pre-order on a game to try and entice them to let you have one, since GS clerks kinda get graded on the # of pre-orders they get and keep. Note I said keep. If you cancel a pre-order you hurt their pre-order numbers and it counts as a -1 for them. But even better is that it counts as a -1 for whoever cancels it for you and NOT the original person you did it with.:evil:

So if there's a know-it-all jerkwad at one of your closest GS stores who ya don't like you could always give him the negative.:lol:[/QUOTE]
I didnt know this, I guess thats why a employee a few weeks back got all butt hurt when I cancelled a few pre-orders (3 to be exact)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You're quite welcome.

If the employees tell you they may 'get in trouble if they sell them to you', then that's when you pull out the logic and say 'well you guys are gonna just destroy these anyway so just give it to me and there won't be a record of a sale'.;)

You may also want to toss down a $5 pre-order on a game to try and entice them to let you have one, since GS clerks kinda get graded on the # of pre-orders they get and keep. Note I said keep. If you cancel a pre-order you hurt their pre-order numbers and it counts as a -1 for them. But even better is that it counts as a -1 for whoever cancels it for you and NOT the original person you did it with.:evil:

So if there's a know-it-all jerkwad at one of your closest GS stores who ya don't like you could always give him the negative.:lol:[/QUOTE]

yup, either i walk out with a copy, a happy man, or some employee takes it for themselves.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I didnt know this, I guess thats why a employee a few weeks back got all butt hurt when I cancelled a few pre-orders (3 to be exact)[/QUOTE]

Yep.;) You learn a lot of stuff when you're doing a TON of trade-ins, kinda get chummy with the employees and pay attention to what they have to say and how they react when/if you cancel pre-orders.:)

[quote name='strait edge follower']zzzzzzz (strait edge wakes up) oh its wendsday that means the gamestop ad is out, ill look at it now.
(Strait edge looks at it) zzzzzzzzzz[/QUOTE]

:lol:. Your always the first person to comment on these weekly deals. But i was right with the flips. right now transformers is $14 flip at BB. Ds version. 360/ps3 is $20

Edit- Nevermind GS fucked me over the price is actually 19.99, not 9.99. The website needs to be fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back