gamestop

snoopydoggy2002

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
does anyone know how old you have to be to work at gamestop, and how much the pay is. there is one opening up here and i was wondering, if i should leave target?

thanks

[quote name='snoopydoggy2002']does anyone know how old you have to be to work at gamestop, and how much the pay is. there is one opening up here and i was wondering, if i should leave target?

thanks[/QUOTE]

16, I think, and it's most likely minimum wage.

Stay at Target, unless you are some shitty position like cashier.

[quote name='snoopydoggy2002']does anyone know how old you have to be to work at gamestop, and how much the pay is. there is one opening up here and i was wondering, if i should leave target?

thanks[/QUOTE]

Yeah, go for it if you want lower pay and only 3 hours a week at times. Oh, and don't forget the shitstorm of bitching you'll get if you miss your reserve quota by one(despite the fact that they were cutting your hours and employee discount anyway).

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/682/682201p1.html

suntory.jpg

suntory1.jpg

Final Fantasy XII Drink Dated
Get your potions before you get your game.
by Anoop Gantayat

January 19, 2006 - Only in Japan can a drink about a game make it into the top headlines of a major game site. But sure enough, final details on Suntory's Final Fantasy XII Potion beverage is all the talk across the Pacific, beating out news on such games as Kameo, Star Wars Galaxies and Siren 2.

Suntory will release the beverage on 3/7, nine days prior to the release of the game whose name it bears. The 120 ml Potion, a concoction of 10 secret herbs, will cost 191 yen, making it 71 yen higher than your standard can of coke.

In addition to the Potion in its standard blue-colored bottle, Suntory will also release the Final Fantasy XII Premium Box on 3/7. No, this isn't a deluxe version of FFXII. The premium box contains a special 100 ml bottle along with a FFXII art card. Six bottle cap types and twenty-seven card types will be distributed at random. Production is limited to three million units for this 600 yen collector's item.

IGN promises to stock up on potions and deliver in-depth impressions of FFXII to you near the 3/16 release date.

Ok, so it's not the end of the world. Too bad there's a limited quantity for those of you interested.

bread's done
Back