gamestop's current return/exchange/credit policy...

angrysalad187

CAGiversary!
hello,

i asked my mom for alot of used games and stuff from gamestop because of the crazy deals they were having... well she misunderstood alot of the stuff i asked her for and got me baldurs gate dark alliance for the xbox (i wanted BG 2 because I'm getting a 360 and its BC... i don't have an orignal xbox) and a copy of crimson skies which i already have lol. she bought this stuff around black friday and the week following.

what are my options? anything i can do about a store credit? equal exchange? its past the 7 days but maybe they have a special christmas policy?

thanks guys!

I went to GS on Black Friday and they had special Gift Reciepts. These allow you to return the game in case you take the stickers off.

ok so i can still return the stuff for a full refund or exchange them for a game of equal value? i have the recipt of course.

as far as 8$ credit goes thats probably how much they were to buy anyways.

[quote name='angrysalad187']ok so i can still return the stuff for a full refund or exchange them for a game of equal value? i have the recipt of course.

as far as 8$ credit goes thats probably how much they were to buy anyways.[/quote]

Well if you don't want them just go to GS and ask for a refund or an exchange, whichever you want. If you can't do either, just trade them in.

bread's done
Back