GameStreams Weekly Giveaway! 1600MS Points / 3 Months XBL / $20 PSN / 2000 Nintendo

Carter GS

CAGiversary!
Like free stuff? of course you do! Every week GameStreams.com "The Ultimate Video Game Broadcasting Community" gives you the chance to win free prizes. All you need to do is get yourself a raffle ticket.

How do you get a ticket you ask, well its easy and FREE!

Just for registering an account at GameStreams.com you get 25 GS Reward Points, which is all you need to get a ticket.

Once you have registered an account you simply log in, click the GS Rewards tab then click the Buy Raffle Tickets link.

Choose the raffle you wish to by a ticket for and your set!

The weekly raffle draws EVERY Thursday at 8:00PM PST. If your the lucky winner you get to choose one of the following prizes:

-3 Months Xbox Live
-1600 Microsoft Points
-$20 for Playstation Network
-2000 Nintendo Points

NOTE: These prizes are the US prizes. Amount of points/dollars may vary if you live in a country other then the United States. Anyone from any country can enter the raffle, we have US, Canadian and EU codes.

Wondering how you get in next weeks raffle once you have spent the initial 25 GS(Rp) you earned for registering an account? Its easy to earn more GS(Rp) all you have to do is contribute to the community here at GameStreams.com

Here's our guide to earning GS(Rp)

Create a new thread = 10
Reply to a thread = 5
Review a product =50! (Please only review products you have used)

We would love to have CAG members post some of the better deals in the Gaming Deals forum we have just added to the boards. Its a great way you could earn some GS(Rp) for future raffle tickets and other rewards.

BONUS: Refer a user to the site you will receive 5 GS(Rp) every time they post for 30 days!

Find your referral link by clicking the "Settings" link. (when you are logged in)

For every 100 referrals you will receive a digital code for either:
-3 Months Xbox Live
-1600 Microsoft Points
-$20 for Playstation Network
-2000 Nintendo Points

NOTE: These prizes are the US prizes. Amount of points/dollars may vary if you live in a country other then the United States. Anyone from any country can participate in the referral program, like we mentioned above we have digital codes for all Countries.

Congratulations to our previous winners!

Week #1 July 22nd 2010
Fuzzydice23 - 3 month Xbox LIVE Gold Code

Week #2 July 29th 2010
Salteen - 1600 Microsoft Points Code

Week #3 August 5th 2010
roBust - 1600 Microsoft Points Code

Week #4 August 12th 2010
Murdock1958 - 1600 Microsoft Points Code

Week #5 August 19th 2010
MrMac3ron1 - 1600 Microsoft Points Code

Week #6 August 26th 2010
AjBlue - 3 month Xbox LIVE Gold Code

Week #7 September 2nd 2010
Murdock1958 - 1600 Microsoft Points Code (That's twice now!)

Week #8 September 9th 2010
White Knight EC - Yet to decide

Week #9 September 16th 2010
WongTong - $20 for Playstation Network

Week #10 September 23rd 2010
LK3000 - Yet to decide

Week #11 September 30th 2010
COULD BE YOU! GET YOUR TICKET!

Please Bump This Thread After Entering. Thanks!

It may seem like too much work because I am unable to post links here (I'm a CAG newbie) will be able to soon and simplify this post and eliminate all the reading.

It literally will take you 2 minutes and you have a very good chance at winning.

[quote name='Carter GS']It may seem like too much work because I am unable to post links here (I'm a CAG newbie) will be able to soon and simplify this post and eliminate all the reading.

It literally will take you 2 minutes and you have a very good chance at winning.[/QUOTE]

oh, I was gonna say how come you couldn't post the link lol

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']I keep getting image verification issues. Can't seem to register.[/QUOTE]

PM Sent. Anyone else experience issues when trying to register an account?

-----

Want to give a big congratulations to this weeks winner sharky1 who chose 1600 MS Points for his prize.

Be sure to get your tickets for next weeks draw everyone. Good luck!

bread's done
Back