Gametap not working...

Sanosuke Sagara

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I recently downloaded the free gametap thing and it was working fine for a while, cept for the crappy ads. Then all of a sudden the ads don't load and I cant play the games i've downloaded, specifically Tomb Raider. Also, the small games ive dowloaded keep haveing to be re-downloaded (such as metal slug). Is anyone else having this problem? fyi I've tried turning off my firewall and peerguardian and it doesnt seem to do anything...

I have a quick question, how is it possible for them to make it play dreamcast on windows?

Just curious

[quote name='Vega$']I have a quick question, how is it possible for them to make it play dreamcast on windows?

Just curious[/quote]

Titles provided by the service are either specially wrapped executables that are unpackaged when a game is run, or run under an emulator software included with the GameTap software.

also, didnt the dreamcast run off of a version of Windows CE?

Oh thats how they do it. Thats pretty cool.

I have no plans to get involved with gametap tho, its ok for people who may cant get thier hands on every game out there, but i can, so its cool but not my cup of tea.

I had it, but the Windows Vista support is still kinda shady. The emulated games played fine, but when I tried to boot a Windows game, it would give me all kinds of errors, like "missing mapped drives" and so on.

bread's done
Back