gameznflix.com Free Month + 2 More Discounted Months Coupon Code

mephitical

Banned
This is an actual coupon code, not a referral.

dzcomeback
It gives you 30 days free on the 3-out plan and then only charges $13.75 for the first two months after your free month.

Be warned though - the selection is severly limited during your trial month, especially for new systems. For example, the only Wii game available to add to your queue is Meet The Robinsons.

** Credit goes to fignutz32 for a trick that allows you to queue anything on the site - you must search for the desired game while logged out, then click the green "rent" button. This will prompt you for your login information. Once you enter that, the game is added to your queue. **

there was a trick when I had my trial where you could click rent while logged out and when it asked you to login it would go in your list

[quote name='fignutz32']there was a trick when I had my trial where you could click rent while logged out and when it asked you to login it would go in your list[/QUOTE]
I'll have to try that, because their selection is so bad it's embarrassing. Even the ps2 games are basically bargain bin garbage.

The one good game I managed to rent during my 2 week trial was Crackdown- I was also able to get Lost Planet from them in that time, not my cup of tea but some people liked it.

[quote name='fignutz32']there was a trick when I had my trial where you could click rent while logged out and when it asked you to login it would go in your list[/quote]
OK, I just tried this trick and it totally works. Provided the games actually ship, this just became pretty cool.

[quote name='M3seta']Might be a good deal but "DONT" sign up with Gamznflix there a piece of "JUNK"[/QUOTE]

Even worse than Gamefly? Because I tried that last year and it was HORRIBLE.

gamefly has been a lot better than gamerang, gamerang mailed me 2 games from NJ to VA, 8/28, I didn't get the games until 9/7. crazy. gamefly has been a steady 2-3 days for 3(2 game) rentals so far.

I honestly have no idea when it expires. The code itself seems to have been around since at least July 1st of this year. The last code they had, "mailbox" is dead, but it was around for something like five months before it finally expired.

I added the trick instructions to the original post. I added a bunch of games to my queue last night using the trick and they claim three of them shipped today. Now to see how long it takes for them to arrive.

i cant get the trick to work, when i go from the rent to login screen it takes me to an empty Que screen or a search results screen that is also empty. what the hell?

Terrible service and slim selection ...i cancelled my service with them and won't go back...won't surprize me if they are out of business by the end of the year.

Renters Beware !!! Use this service at your own risk!!

is there a way to cancel this shit on their website?? anytime i try to add something, whether i'm logged in or not it keeps asking me to log in, i log back in and add it and it logs me out. worst website ever, anyone else experiencing this?

[quote name='rdwd39']is there a way to cancel this shit on their website?? anytime i try to add something, whether i'm logged in or not it keeps asking me to log in, i log back in and add it and it logs me out. worst website ever, anyone else experiencing this?[/quote]

The website has done that to me a couple of times when I've used firefox. It's even glitchy with IE! The website is a POS hehe.

[quote name='bajingo']i cant get the trick to work, when i go from the rent to login screen it takes me to an empty Que screen or a search results screen that is also empty. what the hell?[/quote]

I can't get it to work either :lol:

Yeah, the website is total crap, and based on everything I've heard the service is pretty poor too, but what the hell, it's free, and they claim they've already shipped me some stuff.
I've been trying the trick from three different computers and it works erratically on all three. I can't figure out any constant as to why it works sometimes and not other times.

[quote name='mephitical']Yeah, the website is total crap, and based on everything I've heard the service is pretty poor too, but what the hell, it's free, and they claim they've already shipped me some stuff.
I've been trying the trick from three different computers and it works erratically on all three. I can't figure out any constant as to why it works sometimes and not other times.[/quote]

If you find the answer to the trick, let us know ;)

Thanks for the code though. Free is free hehe.

Bah, I keep trying the trick and can't make it work. I only signed up for the potential to play Wii games. Can't believe they don't have RE4...

Clearing cookies seems to help, but it's still not the perfect solution. I was able to add two Wii games and one PS2 game not included in the trial, but it has taken a lot of refreshing and logging in and out.

Seems you're the lucky one. I closed my account. Spending a couple hours refreshing, logging in and out, clearing cookies over and over again -- my time is more valueable, even despite the free trial.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Seems you're the lucky one. I closed my account. Spending a couple hours refreshing, logging in and out, clearing cookies over and over again -- my time is more valueable, even despite the free trial.[/quote]I'm pretty much over it too. I just went through and added any available PS2 game I was remotely interested in and I'm probably done. At least I'll get to try a few Wii games.

[quote name='mephitical']This is an actual coupon code, not a referral.

dzcomeback
It gives you 30 days free on the 3-out plan and then only charges $13.75 for the first two months after your free month.

Be warned though - the selection is severly limited during your trial month, especially for new systems. For example, the only Wii game available to add to your queue is Meet The Robinsons.

** Credit goes to fignutz32 for a trick that allows you to queue anything on the site - you must search for the desired game while logged out, then click the green "rent" button. This will prompt you for your login information. Once you enter that, the game is added to your queue. **[/QUOTE]
\

didnt they used to carry Ds and PSP games. seems no longer

bread's done
Back