Gameznflix.com has annual subscription deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johngyver

CAG Veteran
I just wanted to let everyone know that Gameznflix has an annual plan for games and DVD rentals for only $249 a year. (That is just $20 a month average) You get 6 games or DVDs at a time with no late fees and you can keep them as long as you want! I did the math and it is cheaper than buying your games. If you beat the game quick you can just send it back and get another game. If you want to keep the same game all year long you can do that too! There is no losing on this deal!

They also have the xbox360 games too! (Too bad I did not gey my xbox360 yet. :cry:)

Anyway, i did all the research and Gameznflix has the best deals. Plus Circuit City sells them too on their website! So you know this is a great company!

Have fun!!!!

Well, he's not from the same state as the company and I must admit 6 games/dvds for $249.00 a year is a pretty good deal. Anyone have any experince with this company?

I did the Blockbuster thing for over 10 years... and they charged me a ton of money. $27 a month for 2 DVDs and $22 per month for 1 game at a time. I was paying an arm and a leg for the ability to keep them as long as I wanted. I did the math I was paying almost $600 a year for Blockbuster and only getting 2 DVDs and 1 game. I found Gameznflix on the Circuit City website earlier this month. Since Circuit City carries them I figured that I'd give them a try... I love it! I wish i would have found these guys years ago before I gave all that money to Blockbuster.... i could have bought a lot of games with that money.

Anyway I looked at 4 other online game rental companies. None of them offered movies and none of them beat the price of gameznflix. I want the best deal. i am just sharing it with you guys. You don't have to use them if you don't want to.

I pay $40 a month now for netflix and getintothegame accounts. Ill give their free trial a go on monday. :D If they have good turn around time ill stick with em.

It looks as if their game sekection is slim and hard to navigate. Gamefly cant be beat i think, and gamefly also has very low keep it prices if you want to buy the game.

No DS and GBA or PSP games makes it very iffy unless you don't have one of those systems. I do wish that there was a Netflix/Gamefly Merger or something. Wouldn't be totally suprised. I might get back with Gamefly though... for DS games alone instead of buying them which i have purchased 3 in the last month.

This feels like too much of a commercial, to sound like good advice...

I'm sticking with gamefly because they have great deals on Pre-owned games, and i'd hate to pay $250 upfront

Hmm, Mr. Gyver joins today and his first post makes him sound like a company mouthpiece. I'd call that spam. How about joining our forum, say you're a rep for that company and offer us a good deal? I would have a more respect for the company you’re representing and would at least check out what you’re offering.

Sorry for my excitement. It just really gets to me when I think that I was paying Blockbuster more than double... so I tried it and it works for me way better than Blockbuster. Wouldn't you be excited if you just saved $350 a year and I get 3 more games than I did with the other guys?

I am not sure about Gamefly or the others as I have not used them. I only used Blockbuster and Gameznflix... and i already have said which one I think is a lot better.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

[quote name='johngyver']I did the Blockbuster thing for over 10 years... and they charged me a ton of money. $27 a month for 2 DVDs and $22 per month for 1 game at a time. I was paying an arm and a leg for the ability to keep them as long as I wanted. I did the math I was paying almost $600 a year for Blockbuster and only getting 2 DVDs and 1 game. I found Gameznflix on the Circuit City website earlier this month. Since Circuit City carries them I figured that I'd give them a try... I love it! I wish i would have found these guys years ago before I gave all that money to Blockbuster.... i could have bought a lot of games with that money.

Anyway I looked at 4 other online game rental companies. None of them offered movies and none of them beat the price of gameznflix. I want the best deal. i am just sharing it with you guys. You don't have to use them if you don't want to.[/QUOTE]

sell..... sell..... sell

[quote name='CheapyD'] Anyone have any experince with this company?[/QUOTE]

I do, I tried them out last summer for the fact that they have games and movies. So I go and load up my queue and after stockpiling it with stuff I go arrange it and see that 75% of my stuff it on long wait, short wait, or something new to me was on order.

What pissed me off the most about the stuff not being unavailable was that it was a mix of old and new, I could not win either way. If I wanted to go retro and rent classics they were, 1 of the 3 unavailables the same with new movies. Games in general they had nothing and everything I got was scratched like they only rent to 5 year olds. So before the free trail was up I quit them. They were to slow to ship Something would say shipping today and I would not get it for about a week or so. I live two state away. I got my DDD stuff in less then a week and I live 3 states away from them.

I have tried ever service out their. All I can say is for movies Blockbuster or Netflix.
For games it depends if you are on one of the coasts, Get gamefly everyone else get gamerang. The have a distro warehouse in kansas, and I think Iowa along with some on each coast.

[quote name='CheapyD'] Anyone have any experince with this company?[/QUOTE]

I do, I tried them out last summer for the fact that they have games and movies. So I go and load up my queue and after stockpiling it with stuff I go arrange it and see that 75% of my stuff it on long wait, short wait, or something new to me was on order. What pissed me off the most about the stuff not being unavailable was that it was a mix of old and new, I could not win either way. If I wanted to go retro and rent classics they were one of the 3 unavailable the same with new movies. Games in general they had nothing and everything I got was scratched like they only rent to 5 year olds. So before the free trail was up I quit them. They were to slow to ship Something would say shipping today and I would not get it for about a week or so. I live two state away. I got my DDD stuff in less then a week and I live 3 states away from them.

[quote name='johngyver']Anyway, i did all the research and Gameznflix has the best deals. Plus Circuit City sells them too on their website! So you know this is a great company!

Have fun!!!![/QUOTE]
Have fun by *** NOT *** using gameznflix:

http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2003Jul/bga20030801021121.htm
(scroll down in that page to see gameznflix comments)

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller8112.html

http://www.joelcomm.com/gameznflixcom.html

Sorry dude, but if you want me to give your company money, it ain't happenin. You need to provide better service before people will give you their cash. Remember, we are CAGers. We don't just throw our money away.

I used them and they were the worst. Used them for 3 months and never received a game and I had games as the first 15 spots on my que. Plus it takes forever for them to mail out.

I tried there trial about 6 months back, about 20 things in my queue and only like 3 things were available to ship, a mix of games and dvds. They totally suck. Good price but absolutely no product. One of the dvds I got was scratched up too. I've been with netflix for years and while I do sparatically get a bad dvd or one lost, its far superior. Be careful and read there terms on lost dvds and games too. Beware.

[quote name='Weedy649']It looks as if their game sekection is slim and hard to navigate. Gamefly cant be beat i think, and gamefly also has very low keep it prices if you want to buy the game.[/QUOTE]
I used to hate Gamefly. It seemed like games would take forever to get to CA from Texas. I signed up recently again to try them out again and WOW, what a difference with the "fast return" feature. I am not sure when they added that but it works great. Usually the new game(s) is shipped the day after I drop my old one at the post office. I think I will be keeping gamefly for a long time now if they keep this up.

^^
A tad off topic, but if you do the fast return, do you have to drop it at the post office? I ask because I sent it out from my mailbox at my house, and got no fast return. Should I drop it in a blue post office box, or should i give it to the guy at the counter?

[quote name='imacheapasstoo']Have fun by *** NOT *** using gameznflix:

http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2003Jul/bga20030801021121.htm
(scroll down in that page to see gameznflix comments)

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller8112.html

http://www.joelcomm.com/gameznflixcom.html

Sorry dude, but if you want me to give your company money, it ain't happenin. You need to provide better service before people will give you their cash. Remember, we are CAGers. We don't just throw our money away.[/QUOTE]
Well, that about wraps it up for me... I'll stick with Gamefly, though the game turnaround times are long, I've been really impressed by what they have available.

[quote name='johngyver']Sorry for my excitement. It just really gets to me when I think that I was paying Blockbuster more than double... so I tried it and it works for me way better than Blockbuster. Wouldn't you be excited if you just saved $350 a year and I get 3 more games than I did with the other guys?
[/QUOTE]

Did you also switch to Geico?

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back