Gameznflix?

mjkusy13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I wasn't quite sure where to ask this, so if its in the wrong place, please move it. But anyways, I was looking into online video game rental sites, checking deals/reviews, etc. Gameznflix is by far the cheapest I found and has both DVDs and games, so it was the most appealing to me. Upon further inspection, they had a lot of mediocre reviews across the internet, citing their very slow turnaround times and bad customer service. So I'm just wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with this site, whether it be good or bad. Also, anyone else have any suggestions for video game rental sites that they've had good experiences with?

Thanks

In all seriousness, do yourself a favor and stay away. The site is terrible. They take forever to ship games to you (if at all) even when you have old (in my case, PS2) games in your queue. The site sucks, period.

I went with the 1-at-a-time plan and got fantastic service for the first 9, 10 months. Then it went downhill pretty fast, and I ended up canceling last month.

It was worth it.

[quote name='PyroGamer']I went with the 1-at-a-time plan and got fantastic service for the first 9, 10 months. Then it went downhill pretty fast, and I ended up canceling last month.

It was worth it.[/quote]

Same here. At first I got all kinds of games but eventually I decided that it wasn't worth spending $12 dollars a month to have Okami sitting in my disk drive.

I would go with gameznflix and cancel as soon as they stop sending you games. It's just too cheap not to try.

I quit Netflix and joined them a year ago, it was OK for a little bit, but then it started to take forever to get a game, their selection isn't awful, but ti seems like they have 1 or 2 games of their titles, I'd wait months to get a game I wanted.

gamefly is the BEST for renting games, hands down.

netflix is the best for movies, (I used to eprfer blockbuster, until they used their rates and started limiting how many in store returns you get in a month)

You can try it but you should cancel at the first possible sign that they are screwing you over (and they will). Long waits to ship even the most common titles are an inevitability. Customer service is awful too.

[quote name='Drnick']

gamefly is the BEST for renting games, hands down.

[/quote]
No doubt about that. they've stepped it up over the past year with much improved availability and delivery, new distribution centers, and new features like free music downloads for members and drag and drop queue. pretty sweet. i'm loving gaming right now.

With a recession coming on, so glad i'm not going to be dropping $$ on buying games for awhile. except when i keep the best ones from gamefly at a discount. i think bioshock cost me $40 from them. looked brand new too.

bread's done
Back