Gaming-Age Forums?

AnthonyRoundtree

CAGiversary!
I hope this isn't weird... like... asking your girlfriend for her friend's number weird....

But I am trying to join in a few discussions on the forums at ---> http://www.gaming-age.com/

I registered like a week ago... activted the account and I still can't post...
Can't even contact the admins....

For the most part... it seems like there may be quite a few CAGer's there, but I can't seem to fully activate my account.

It appears to be in queue to be activated by an admin to post on the boards... but I only know a handful of people there... and no admins.

Anyone have any clout over there that can help me (joystickz is the name I'm registering there as well) get on the board?

Anyone know who i can talk to?

It's no biggie... just curious. And like i said... i hope noone takes it the wrong way... like i'm sick of CAG and need your help finding a new board.. its not like that....

i'm CAG for life.

but if anyone can help a fellow CAGer out.. that'd be great.

thanks!

it's because you type too many Ellipsises.

In all seriousness, why don't you e-mail a top person on the site? I mean, you say you can't find who's an admin, yet I go there, see a "staff" thing, and within 2 seconds, I have email addresses for the entire staff..

[quote name='Scorch']it's because you type too many Ellipsises.

In all seriousness, why don't you e-mail a top person on the site? I mean, you say you can't find who's an admin, yet I go there, see a "staff" thing, and within 2 seconds, I have email addresses for the entire staff..[/QUOTE]
C'mon now, don't confuse the issue with logic. The man needs a serious answer, damnit!

[quote name='Scorch']

In all seriousness, why don't you e-mail a top person on the site? I mean, you say you can't find who's an admin, yet I go there, see a "staff" thing, and within 2 seconds, I have email addresses for the entire staff..[/QUOTE]

that would make perfect sense....

i was looking under the forum page.... where on FORUM it had its own "Contact US" list... that brought up this BS...

----> http://forums.gaming-age.com/sendmessage.php

but yes... scorch.... you were right about the "STAFF" tab before you get to the forum...... shouldve found that sooner....

also..... you're right about the ellipses......
but what can i say..... they're just too much fun to use......

.....................see?

bread's done
Back