Gaming chair recommendations?

gorgo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hi all! I am looking for recommendations. In my new house the space between the TV and the couch are fine for watching TV, but too far for comfortable gaming. Therefore I'm looking for a portable gaming chair I can drag over when I need it.

From the reviews I've read online, it seems like many of them will be uncomfortable for my size, 6'5". Also, I don't see the point of built-in speakers when I already have surround sound, so I'd rather not pay for that.

Can anyone recommend a good option for me?

Thanks!

An extra large bean bag maybe?  Or a papasan?

Something along those lines would be easy to move around and probably more comfortable than the gimmick gaming chairs.

Though it sounds like a bigger TV is in order so playing/watching from the couch is ok. :D

I use a computer chair. I don't care too much for the game chairs that are low to the ground. I recommend a computer chair though, you can probably find some cheap small foot stool to go with it if you want on. 

The TV is a 42", so it's plenty big... maybe I'll try a large bean bag. I kinda hate papasans, the bar tends to be right at my neck. Thanks for the suggestions all!

So you say...I've got a 55" in a pretty small media room and still wish I'd sprung for a 60-65 incher. :D  I'll likely eventually go with a projector set up with 100"+ screen once I get settled down though, so I'm probably a bit obsessive on the screen size.  Movies are my top hobby, so I really want to get closer to that big theater screen experience at home.

bread's done
Back