Gaming.Free4every1.com CONGA!~ACTIVE~!no-cc offers. Get PS3, Wii, 360. Top Spots Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsmooth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
THIS CONGA IS A NO-CC CONGA FOR A PROVEN SITE ON THE FREE4EVERY1 NETWORK. Gaming.Free4every1.com offers the following prizes:

PS3 60 GB- 30 referrals
Wii Gaming System- 15 referrals
Xbox 360 Elite- 28 referrals
Wii Bundle (Wii+two games)- 18 referrals
PS3 60 GB + 2 games- 38 referrals
360 Elite + 2 games- 36 referrals
$500 Best Buy Gift Card- 25 referrals
$250 Paypal- 14 referrals

How This Conga Will Work

1. In order to join this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 3 links and complete an offer.

2. Reply to this thread with the following
a. Username of the person you signed up under
b. The email address you used when signing up
c. The offer you completed
d. Whether you have greened or are pending.

3. Please PM me your referral link after you have greened! Also please tell me which prize you intend to get so I can put your need referrals by your name.

4. The top 3 people will stay at the top of the conga for one week
and unlike most congas, I am not putting a limit on the number of referrals. This is due to the fact that you need such a large number of referrals to get any prizes. Instead of putting a limit on you will simply be cycled to the bottom of the conga until it is your turn again.

5. Each week, as I said, the top 3 will rotate to the bottom and the next 3 will move to the top.

*DONT HOTLINK OTHER SITES IMAGES!*

congablast (0/25)
2. shnizzle663. ddrlenz (0/25)
*DONT HOTLINK OTHER SITES IMAGES!*

NEXT PEOPLE IN LINE

djsmooth (3/30)
major maz (0/15) (paying $3 per ref.)

PENDING TO BE ADDED
wild21crazy (0/14)

COMPLETED

CONGA UPDATE

-Wild21Crazy and CongaBlast have both joined the top of the conga, please balance it out and sign up under their links as welll.

-ddrlenz I need to know which prize you are going for

-major maz, PM me your referral link so I can add you to pending

If your still pending now make sure to PM me when you green!

[quote name='shnizzle66']Do they end up calling you? Im on a different computer and I forgot my PrivatePhone #[/quote]
I didn't use my real phone number and they sent me an email and thats it. I think though if you put a valid phone number in they might call you and all you would have to say is you lost interest

dude, if the site owner finds out that you used false info, you'll be put on hold
[quote name='wild21crazy']I didn't use my real phone number and they sent me an email and thats it. I think though if you put a valid phone number in they might call you and all you would have to say is you lost interest[/quote]

sorry FatoonsBaby but Larry never signed up in this conga I can only put people in the conga rotation who have signed up under someone who is already in the conga

thanks fatoons but ur not showing up on my list (as either pending or green). Let me know when you green, and djsmooth u sure the link is correct?

Major Maz- got ur pm, moved you to next in line. What prize are you looking at getting so I can add number by your name?

shnizzle66- You could try forgot password link or maybe make a new account

CongaBlast- Your link is fine. I'm not sure how he could have signed up when he already said he signed up under someone else earlier. See post #21.

no fatoons it didnt accept ur referall because my friend showed up under me literally 1 minute ago and he made his account literally 1 min ago. so it wont le tu register twice cuz ur not showing up under me

[quote name='djsmooth']Here guys I moved my name to the bottom, maybe it'll encourage the spreading out of referrals! Hope it helps![/quote]
Wow thanks dj. If only people knew how easy this site really is. If they did I think alot more people would start signing up

no problem, trust me I know the feeling of anxiousness waiting for referrals. Anyways, if by the end of the week you all don't have many referrals, I will let you stay another week, move myself down and just move one person up!

[quote name='djsmooth']no problem, trust me I know the feeling of anxiousness waiting for referrals. Anyways, if by the end of the week you all don't have many referrals, I will let you stay another week, move myself down and just move one person up![/quote]

very nice!

fatoons i still dont see you. i dont think u can register from the same ip, and its def against the rules to make a new username. if u make a new username, none of ur info, including the place u made it, can be the same, but it still has to be legit

dude, they can tell you signed up twice, now both accounts are going to be banned[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']I created a new User Name and completed to offers fully for conga blast i still dont understand why this is happening[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back