Gaming Headset Advice?

Robb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm looking to purchase a gaming headset. And have been looking at the Ear Force X31.

Any advice on this product or similar product? Any deals?

Thanks!

-Robb

I like them. I currently own the Ear Force x41 they are a bit costly but it really gets the job done. I know there is another brand Tritton Technologies - AX Pro Gaming Headset which I will honestly say have better sound quality and a little cheaper. The only reason I still went for the Ear Force is more plug and play. I did some research on the Tritton and god damn there is a huge mess of wires you have to plug in. The Ear Force is just power plug and a Digital Audio cable you connect and that is it.

I have my Ear Force connected directly to my TV that way I can use my headset for any device connected to it.

I just ordered my X41s yesterday and they should be here on Friday. I also did my research and after hearing lots of good things I went X41s over the Tritton AX-PRO myself.

Some good advice in this thread. I'm really liking the AX-720's but I must admit I haven't tried any other headsets. I really wanted wireless but kept reading about small issues with buzzing and other interference.

I am particularly fond of the Steelseries Siberia's. I have the neckband set but they are all very nice. Can't go wrong for a sub $100 premium headset.

bread's done
Back