Gaming Keyboard Deals Under $100

thelaughingmann

CAGiversary!
In short, and after considerable research, looking for:

-Mechanical

-Cherry MX Red (preferably) or Brown (trying to look for little to no loud clicking)

-Backlight

-USB and/or audio passthrough (optional)

-New or refurb

-Price: Under $100

Hit me with high rated suggestions and reasons. Go.

Amazon has the 2014 version of the BlackWidow or DeathStalker, forget which one on sale for 90 right now, one of the best gaming keyboards out there

Amazon has the 2014 version of the BlackWidow or DeathStalker, forget which one on sale for 90 right now, one of the best gaming keyboards out there
I saw that, but I heard there's huge numbers of sticklers for the Razer peripherals (even though there seems to be 4's and 4.5's out of 5's posted for said items). I did see the Corsair stock and thought the K70 was $90 on Newegg refurbished (and they only have red LED available for the refurb's). But I am hoping Thanksgiving weekend sees some big sales on gaming peripherals.

dude honestly your not gonna find a gaming keyboard for lower then 90 new as good as that one on Amazon, plus it has brown switches like you want, I would jump on that keyboard if i didnt already have a good gaming keyboard but to each their own i guess GL to u

dude honestly your not gonna find a gaming keyboard for lower then 90 new as good as that one on Amazon, plus it has brown switches like you want, I would jump on that keyboard if i didnt already have a good gaming keyboard but to each their own i guess GL to u
In your opinion, why do I want the Razer?

bread's done
Back