Gaming Lagoon Refferals

Cosmic M

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This is my Gaming Lagoon refferal page, see if i can get anybody to sign up under me to get extra points. Here is a quick tutorial.

On this site you can earn points by saying no to offers, signing up for sites, and doing surveys in order to get points which buy you gaming equipment. You can get among other things a classic controller, a nunchuck and of course, a 2000 wii points card. There is stuff for the 360 as well and you can earn WoW time.

Now dont say it isint legit. Take a gander at this
When you order a wii points card, they either send it to you through the mail or they just straight up e-mail you the code. My first card was sent through the mail and i am still waiting for it, but for the 2nd card they emailed me the code within the same day that i ordered it. Very fast service.

IF you want to do this, you will need three tools, k7.com gives you a private phone number to give the people, dodgeit.com gives you an anonymous email and roboform is a neat program that fills out forms for you and says no automatically to offers. But when signing up for the actual site, use your real name and stuff so that they know where to send you your gifts.

bread's done
Back