Gaming mouse pads

BeAt

CAGiversary!
so the ratpadz GS ive had for 6 years is pretty much worn to shit but its served its purpose well, any recommendations for something nicer than the ratpadz? willing to spend up to $60

Huh.. I never put much money into a mouse pad.. I would imagine that with a good optical/laser mouse that the impact of the pad isn't enough to warrant $60 on a pad.

I have great tracking on a non patterned cloth pad...?

[quote name='BattleChicken']Huh.. I never put much money into a mouse pad.. I would imagine that with a good optical/laser mouse that the impact of the pad isn't enough to warrant $60 on a pad.

I have great tracking on a non patterned cloth pad...?[/quote]
A good gaming mousepad will have a slightly-rough surface so there's less friction between the feet and the mousepad. Whatever floats your boat, but after going to a gaming pad I never wanted to go back to cloth.

As for the op, I'm surprised you got that much out of a Ratpadz GS. I didn't even get 6 months from mine :\

Either find the discontinued Icemat for cheap (large glass surface, so it should take more punishment than a Ratpadz, as long as you don't throw it at a wall), or do what the cool people do and get a fUnc Surface

I have a special edition alienware func 1030 archetype mousepad that I never used I would sell you for $30 shipped if your interested in that.

bread's done
Back