Gaming mouse

I'll recommend either Logitech MX518 (Optical, $39.99) or Logitech G5 (Laser, $49.99). The difference between both high end optical mouse and laser mouse is very small; I can't tell my MX518 and G5 apart in terms of smoothness, which is why I recommend both.

G5's and Copperheads are both great gaming mice. go to a local store and feel them both as they both feel differently, you'll want to pick the one you like the feel of most. I personally liked the copperhead more, but I know a number of people who prefer the G5's feel.

(i use a razer diamondback btw, but I may get a copperhead to replace it for gaming and use the diamondback more casually soon)

Creative's site has/had the Fatality mouse for $20. I like them. I ordered one when I saw they were 20 a while back, then they boosted back to $60.

On Memorial Day, they booted back down to $20, so I ordered 4 more.

[quote name='Plac1d']The 1800dpi Razer Diamondback 3G Earth Green mouse is available from Amazon.com for $28.55 with free shipping now. It normally retails for $50 and is the "successor" to the old diamondback.[/quote]
This mouse I posted just dropped in price again to $27.12 with free shipping.

bread's done
Back