Gaming stuff fs/ft Picture.. selling RARE gba action replay for 90 shipped!!!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagsfan6116

Banned
Gameboy/ GBA Stuff-

edit.jpg

081106_17481.jpg

8a_2.JPG

added Action Replay for GBA. This item is no longer sold in stores,

Goes for 115 PLUS Shipping on Amazon Stores.. but it from me for 90 and make money.

i can't list it there because i don't have a credit card.

i will trade this or take paypal

N64 Stuff-

081106_17471.jpg

Dreamcast-

081106_17452.jpg

dCgamesedit.jpg

Xbox-

xboxedit.jpg

PS2-

081106_17431.jpg

Gamecube-

GCEDit.jpg

081106_17411.jpg

081106_17402.jpg

081106_17412.jpg

081106_17421.jpg

Last two are GBA to Gamecube Link cable, and a Gameboy Player for Gamecube.
I also have Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for Gamecube.

I am looking for paypal/trades for this.

Please post offers.

You can also contact me thru AIM, YIM, MSN.

AIM- Jagsfan6116
YIM- Jagsfan6116
MSN- [email protected]

Thanks,
Jagsfan

eh didn't really see too much, i have a deal currently that i am pretty sure im going to take.. 150 for the 11 gamecube games and the gba sp.

[quote name='Jagsfan6116']i will think that over and get back to you?[/quote]

Days, weeks, and years passed...Jagsfan never did get back to him, he left Riyonuk in the cold begging for food. How pathedic of him to think he would ever get back to him. Life is truly sad :) , I bought KH from Halochic, sorry.

I added stuff to my list, CML for that gba player, by the way, is it an import? I've never seen one like that.

im interested in all of your gamecube games.. also.. do the CML button on me.. i have another list too.

THANKS lemme know

Man, that Action Replay is a good deal. There are some priced at Amazon for over $150! If I had the money, I'd definitely jump on that. $90 is a steal.

[quote name='smash bro']Man, that Action Replay is a good deal. There are some priced at Amazon for over $150! If I had the money, I'd definitely jump on that. $90 is a steal.[/quote]

Why is it worth so much? Just checked ebay and saw a range of $10-$100 for sealed ones.

the item has been discontinued. On ebay there is one up for auction, and that is not sealed.. there is still 5 days left. IT WILL GO UP

[quote name='encendido5']Why is it worth so much? Just checked ebay and saw a range of $10-$100 for sealed ones.[/quote]

It's a different version of the Action Replay GBA. The one jagsfan6116 is selling is out of print.

[quote name='smash bro']It's a different version of the Action Replay GBA. The one jagsfan6116 is selling is out of print.[/quote]

I see... so is there anything special about this version? Codes that you can't get in the other versions? I might have to keep a look out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back