GamingLagoon - Free MS Points or Wii Points in under an hour!

[quote name='StealthPrawn']Question-

If I get the 1600 points, will they just email me a code, or will they mail me the card?[/QUOTE]

Out of the 9 cards i got, 5 of them were emailed to me. And the others shipped from amazon/ebgames.

[quote name='StealthPrawn']Question-

If I get the 1600 points, will they just email me a code, or will they mail me the card?[/QUOTE]

I just received my first 1600 points card in the mail yesterday. Actually I received two cards for some reason. I'm not complaining though. lol.

And here's my refferal link:
http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=27127

Quick question. When I do surveys can I fill out fake address info/phone number etc, or does it have to match what is on the Gaming Lagoon site? Also a few of these $1 sign up pages that ask for a CC # are not even on secure (https) servers.

Hey striker199, thanks a ton for signing up under me. I figured you were a CAG, but I didnt see any of your posts in the forum where I put my link. I have gained about 3-4 points from you, it has helped a bunch. I am only 5 points from a Live Vision pack, but only have credit-card offers to go. A referral or two would do it.

I hope the offers are going well striker, I have gotten two marketplace cards. The first they mailed to me, so make sure your address is correct. The second they just emailed me the code. I think it is kind of random which they will do, just depends if they have cards at the local Targets/BB/CC ect. If they dont they will ship one from Amazon or Gamestop directly to you. Good luck.

[quote name='lupinckc']Quick question. When I do surveys can I fill out fake address info/phone number etc, or does it have to match what is on the Gaming Lagoon site? Also a few of these $1 sign up pages that ask for a CC # are not even on secure (https) servers.[/quote]
All the information I put into the surveys is fake. The ONLY thingthat needs to match up is the e-mail that you used for gaminglagoon.com. Also, most sites will check your phone and address to make sure they match up.

Use an old address from yours (if you have lived somewhere else) and when typing the phone number, make sure the first 3 digits match up with the address. For example, my old address was in Charlotte, NC, I put in my old address, and in the phone number, I put 704 (the area code) 366 (the first 3 numbers of my old home phone #) and then the last 4 digits can be whatever you want them to be, it doesn't matter.

This is my method for filling out all of the surveys, hope it helps you too!

I have used real info for everything. Just be sure to make a new email to use just for this. It will be full of spam....hardcore full of spam.

Some offers will check your address against some kind of database, so if you make one up, it wont work, and may be why they decline your offer. Same thing for telephone numbers. I used my real address and phone # for everything, and have gotten one thing in the mail, from stamps.com, which really wasn't hard to throw out. I have not gotten any calls, although I may just be lucky, and if you were to make up anything, that would probably be the only thing I would do.

It is also against the terms of service to make up stuff, so if they somehow figure out that you are, they can not send your stuff and ban you. They are good at finding multiple accounts and banning, so I wouldnt be suprised if they figure it out for fake addresses.

I think you are just better off using real info. It make getting offers approved more likely, because I bet some offer do check with gaminglagoon that they match. One or two peices of junk mail, and a call or two per month isnt that bad for the free stuff.

If you do decide to do a credit card offer with a fake telephone #, write it down, because that is how they look up your account when you call to cancel.

About the secure servers, you might be right to stay away. I have done a couple $1 offers, and my account is still fine after 2 weeks (I just check my account online every other day or so), but who knows. I guess I am not afraid of dispuiting a purchase with my credit card company if it happens.

I've gotten a 3 month live card, and 2 1600 point cards in virtually no time. Click the link in the sig if you wanna help me out, and thanks if you do :D

The credit card offers just boost your points quicker.
You can definitely get the points with free offers and junk info, just takes a bit longer.

Damnit, did the stamps and house somethingoranother offer, both got denied. But any survey I try (a.k.a no cc) always go through. I tried re-marking it as complete, but I doubt that will work. Blah. [/rant]

If there is anyone out there who has not done gaminglagoon, but has done cashcrate, I would like to trade referals. I will sign up under your cashcrate link, and you sign up under my gaminglagoon link, located in my sig.

I plan to do all the non-credit-card offers, all the free credit-card offers, and maybe a few ones that cost a little, so I should get you some good points. (or whatever, I dont know how the cashcrate referal system works)

Let me know if you would like to trade referals. If you are going to do any credit-card offers, that would be perferred over someone who is not going to. I will probably sign up tomorrow, so if anyone responds by then, I will sign up under your link. If not, I may make this a thread until I make a deal. Or if everyone has done gaminglagoon, jut give me your cashcrate link and why I should sign up under you.

I'm a little warying of using my CC at some of these sites...I used a Visa Gift Card but it kept getting rejected...anybody have problems with these sites?

I have used a credit card for quite a few of the offer websites, like Stamps.com, 123Privacy, Bargain Motors, Efax, and a few others. I have never had to pay anything that I wasn't expecting. I have had to work pretty hard to cancel some stuff, and have been charged before the free trial was over, but was able to argue about it and get it credited back.

These sites do seem a little shady, and if you are really worried about identity theft or getting charged, you might not want to do any. If you do, be sure to read the wesite agreement, it will say when you will get charged, and what you have to do to cancel/get refunded (write down phone #s!).

If you are on the fence, I would use a credit card with good identity theft protection, and one that you can keep an eye on the account online. Citi and Chase cards are known for these things.

Just because I havent had problems doesn't mean that they should be considered completely safe, but I have done some of these years ago, and some last month, and havent had a big problem yet.

Just wanted to say they are offering a wireless adapter for the PC for 360 wireless stuffs.
I did not notice that, just wanted to point it out :)

I signed up yesterday and so far things are not going well. I used all my legitimate information - and have the spam emails and telemarketing phone calls around the clock today to prove it.

Nevertheless, once I tried several credit card offers, all were denied. I successfully joined True.com, eFax Pro and the eBay Auction Master offers. In less than an hour, all were listed as Denied. I submitted a ticket with a zip file holding all my confirmation emails and PayPal receipts. As of today, nothing.

I'm having trouble with formfiller the firefox addon. It doesn't seem to work for me. I imputed all the data. How do I activate it or whatever? BTW, signed up under op.

[quote name='Lapperscrapper']I have used a credit card for quite a few of the offer websites, like Stamps.com, 123Privacy, Bargain Motors, Efax, and a few others. I have never had to pay anything that I wasn't expecting. I have had to work pretty hard to cancel some stuff, and have been charged before the free trial was over, but was able to argue about it and get it credited back.

These sites do seem a little shady, and if you are really worried about identity theft or getting charged, you might not want to do any. If you do, be sure to read the wesite agreement, it will say when you will get charged, and what you have to do to cancel/get refunded (write down phone #s!).

If you are on the fence, I would use a credit card with good identity theft protection, and one that you can keep an eye on the account online. Citi and Chase cards are known for these things.

Just because I havent had problems doesn't mean that they should be considered completely safe, but I have done some of these years ago, and some last month, and havent had a big problem yet.[/QUOTE]

I have done alot of CC offers. I save every single cancelation confirmation e-mail. They usually come with confirmation codes/numbers. As long as you keep these, you should be good. If you DON'T get one, when you speak to the non-english customer service rep, always ask for a confirmation number of your cancelation. They will almost ALWAYS have one for you. Write it down and save it. I also have a text document on my PC with a list of offers & confirmation codes.

It IS safe to do the CC offers, you just have to know what your doing. Just use common sense really, and don't forget to call to cancel your trials because if you dont you can NOT complain that they charged you.

If anyone needs any gaminglagoon help, or help with CC offers I made a help guide over in my referral thread, you can go check it out (hey, even if you did sign up with the OP, just offering help here!). I also have the help guide in my blog thats in my sig.. so check that out.

Doin this for 2 months now, so I'm more then willing to help anyone out =)

Someone "PLEASE" sign up under me.:bow: I just joined and am only points away from getting my first 2000 wii points! Link in sig.

[quote name='NeoFrank1']Signed up under you[/QUOTE]
:D
Thank you muchly.
A suggestion for you to get more referrals, if you haven't already, start your own thread for Gaming Lagoon.

Eh, I've been doing one or two offers, nothing much.
I just pop in this thread to just say referral once in a while :p

I know Spoo is rolling in it though :p

And to bloodshot, instead of posting in my thread, where it'll get buried, why not just make your own thread?
More hits, and more useful :D

Yeah I'm bored of Gaminglagoon. I have 11,800 Wii points and 14,380 MS points in my account..got 2 black controllers..1 xbox media remote..2 years of Xbox Live..i think thats it.
I have 73 points in my account..just waiting around for them to HOPEFULLY add games.

This post is useless, it was just bumped up and I'm just responding. That's all.. LOL

I just ordered 2000 wii points! sign up under my referal and help a man try to get a wiimote! if you just do a few a week you will have decent points in notime... if you signup under my referal and need help/advice pm me!

CLICK THE BANNER ^^^^
& sign up at the BOTTOM of the page

Got any change? This thread reminds me of the bum/zombie episode of South Park.

Click my referal in my sig if you want to join up.

[quote name='lilboo']Yeah I'm bored of Gaminglagoon. I have 11,800 Wii points and 14,380 MS points in my account..got 2 black controllers..1 xbox media remote..2 years of Xbox Live..i think thats it.
I have 73 points in my account..just waiting around for them to HOPEFULLY add games.

This post is useless, it was just bumped up and I'm just responding. That's all.. LOL[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the bump and DAAAMMN that's a lot of points o_O

bread's done
Back