Gaminglagoon Problem - Any Suggestions?

JWK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hi all. I learned about Gaminglagoon through this forum and have been using it since the end of last year. In this time, I've racked up $80 of XBLA points fairly easily.

Last week I completed another $20 worth of points and cashed them in for another XBLA card. When I recevied the code, I immediately entered it via Xbox.com as I always do. This time, it told me that the code had already been redeemed. I triple checked it and still have had no luck.

I posted a message on Supportlagoon.com, which is the support forum for Gaminglagoon. I received a message back about an hour later, telling me that they gave me the correct code that was printed on the card. I messaged back again, telling them that there must have been something wrong and asked them to send the card out to me so that I can take up the issue with Microsoft. This was Wednesday and I have heard nothing back.

Now, I don't want to seem like I'm bitching... I've received nearly $100 in free stuff from this site for doing very little. However, I don't want to continue to do offers there and take the risk that this could happen again. Has this happened to anyone else before and what did you do?

Thanks!

bread's done
Back