GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

[quote name='fadeandraid']The postman just dropped off the Best Buy gift card that I earned from this site.

Thanks KoA![/quote]
That was Quick! First prize bought & received there.

Gonna have to add a Testimonial Section real soon :)

[quote name='KoA']
Highlight submit a ticket with all the info you signed up with and i'll verify your account manually[/quote]
Support ticket submitted.

[quote name='KoA']What Ya goin for?
He's requested a couple 10's.[/quote]

I think I might be going for a $50 card. Maybe less. But I may be cashing out for a Visa Gift Card. Could you tell me how that works. Some sites that you order the card at have a $5 card fee. Would that apply here?

http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/prepaid/visa_gift_card_order.jsp?view=Branch

I just ordered my first prize! I went for a $10 eBay gift certificate.

To anyone that is thinking of joining FreePrizeSite, I highly suggest you read the thread in my sig. I'm running a contest with KoA to get myself some referrals. Anyone that uses my referral link, verifies their account, and gets credited for at least one offer gets entered in to the contest. The contest ends tomorrow (1/11) at 11:59 CST. Two winners will be chosen. The two winners will each have their choice of one of the following: One Wii VC NES game, $5 Paypal, or 5 points on FreePrizeSite.

The contest has been open for one day and there are no entrants. So, at this point, it looks like the first two people that sign up are guaranteed a nice bonus right away! Get entering, people!

[quote name='LordXenu']For those that have order prizes - how long did it take to process?[/quote]
All prizes so far have been processed within 24 hours. Only 3 processed.
Yours will come soon :)

[quote name='KoA']All prizes so far have been processed within 24 hours. Only 3 processed.
Yours will come soon :)[/quote]

Okay, cool. Thanks for the very quick response.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Mine is at 22 minutes and counting! Which is about 22 times longer than the average offer approval on FPS![/quote]
Lol Just keep waiting :)

[quote name='Wicked One 612']You must be racking in the referral points. I've got 27.61 points as of now.[/quote]

You got me beat. I cashed out for my second $10 Best Buy gift card last night.

[quote name='LordXenu']For those that have order prizes - how long did it take to process?[/quote]

I ordered a Best Buy GC on Sunday night and it arrived in the mail on Wednesday.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Up to 34.77 now.[/quote]

Man, you are killing me. I am at 24 points.

I haven't had much time to do more offers lately. I will try to catch up to you later this week, though you will probably have hit 50 points by then!

[quote name='whitedeath']i just cahsed out 15 to amazon. if it works i will do more offers and go for bigger gc :)[/quote]

Yes do more offers :D

bread's done
Back