GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

What are the prizes (gift cards) avaliable? I'm wondering if I'll have any use for the site before I sign up.

[quote name='FireFreek']What are the prizes (gift cards) avaliable? I'm wondering if I'll have any use for the site before I sign up.[/quote]

You can only get gift cards at this site.

[quote name='FireFreek']I know that, but for which stores? Also, does it have prepaid credit cards?[/quote]

Amazon, Best Buy, Circuit city, etc and yes u can get prepaid cards.

[quote name='FireFreek']I know that, but for which stores? Also, does it have prepaid credit cards?[/quote]You can get gift cards from any store that sells gift cards online. I typically order gift cards for Best Buy, but I could get one for about anything I wanted, I'm sure.

ANY Store - Which is why the topic says "ANY WEBSITE - Your Choice"
:)
Only offered for ones that ship.

Yeah I sent two messages to support and none were responded to...

My Stamps.com offer was disapproved but it DID in fact charge my credit card. Anything I can do about that?

I Responded to one of them.
Your card will be refunded.
Send a full email to support with the full headers of the signup email

Contest has begun! E-Mail sent to all members as well as posted in the home page.

February 4th, 2008
FreePrizeSite is running a contest starting Starting February 4th, 2008 and ending February 10th, 2008 at 11:59:59 PM EST - The member who can get the most Referral points will win a 15 Point / $15 bonus from FreePrizeSite, AND all your referral earnings(15%)! All referrals you get - you earn 15% of what they earn. Who ever gets the most points from their referrals will win. The winner will be posted here at the end of the contest.​

Sorry lol thought it was someone else who said they requested a prize.

And Iowa, Link Partners = Link Exchange.
I Put someones link there, they put my link on their page.

bread's done
Back