Gap

I have a $50 gift card for The Gap...$40 and it's yours. If by "Peninsula" you mean Bay Area, CA "Peninsula", I live in San Mateo.

From what I've seen Product Red stuff doesn't go on sale alot, and if it does it's not much. I think because the purpose of the Product Red stuff is to send aid overseas.

[quote name='specialk']From what I've seen Product Red stuff doesn't go on sale alot, and if it does it's not much. I think because the purpose of the Product Red stuff is to send aid overseas.[/quote]

Yeah. Why I tend to buy most stuff Product Red, When I like them.

I was thinking, atleast someone might have a free ship code or something?

Every goddamn year I get a Gap gift card from someone. Which blows because I never, ever shop there, and from what I can tell, most other people don't either, considering how much their same-store sales have been down lately. This year I got one for $50, but at least the person who gave it to me threw in a couple other gift cards along with it that would be of more use.

I googled for some coupon codes for you but I couldn't find jack crap. :(

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Every goddamn year I get a Gap gift card from someone. Which blows because I never, ever shop there, and from what I can tell, most other people don't either, considering how much their same-store sales have been down lately. This year I got one for $50, but at least the person who gave it to me threw in a couple other gift cards along with it that would be of more use.

I googled for some coupon codes for you but I couldn't find jack crap. :([/quote]

Sorry about the gift card.
Thanks, I tried looking it up, but nothing.
The 6 dollar's kill the deal, haha. Atleast for me.

Hmmm, I tried looking online too but I was only able to find this from ebates:

http://www.ebates.com/stores/Gap.htm

It says something about free shipping, but I dunno if it'll apply because I didn't see anything specific through the link. I dunno if you have an ebates account or not, but you can either sign up through that link or you can use my referral if you'd like ;)

You will get a $10 gift card for signing up and if you use my referral, I would get a $5 referral through ebates. Also, you get 3% cash back for shopping through ebates for the Gap. G'luck in finding a coupon!

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']Hmmm, I tried looking online too but I was only able to find this from ebates:

http://www.ebates.com/stores/Gap.htm

It says something about free shipping, but I dunno if it'll apply because I didn't see anything specific through the link. I dunno if you have an ebates account or not, but you can either sign up through that link or you can use my referral if you'd like ;)

You will get a $10 gift card for signing up and if you use my referral, I would get a $5 referral through ebates. Also, you get 3% cash back for shopping through ebates for the Gap. G'luck in finding a coupon![/quote]

I signed up, and it still said reg. shipping, even tho ebates said free.

Maybe I'm Confused.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I signed up, and it still said reg. shipping, even tho ebates said free.

Maybe I'm Confused.[/quote]

Hmmm... I dunno what's going on there. At least you'll get the 3% cash back and the $10 gift card :lol:

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Well, I don't know how to get the gift card.[/quote]
According to ebates:

"make a qualifying purchase and you'll recive your gift card along with the cash back you save with every purchase."

I'm not exactly sure how it's going to work because I've been signed up with ebates for awhile now and they offered me $5 cash (which was credited to my account) instead of the $10 gc when I first signed up.

Whenever you purchase something online, be sure you can go through ebates first to see if you qualify for cash back. Every little bit helps hehe.

bread's done
Back