Garden State plus soundtrack only $20 at mtv.com

My favorite movie of all time so far and the soundtrack is nothing short of amazing. Highly recommended. HIGHLY recommended.

They've got Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for around $15, which works for me. Before Sunrise, $10. American Beauty, $10. It'd be easier if I knew what you liked, but there's a lot of stuff there for about that price.

Eternal Sunshin is getting a special edition released in like 3 weeks, I'd wait before dropping the money on it.

Already?! a special edition that quick?! Thats faster than you can say Hellboy: special edition! They could at least wait until next xmas to release it or not. But that garden state 2 pack is worth it, even though I already bought the soundtrack awhile back. I can still give it as a good gift for someone else :D

I received my DVD a day after the soundtrack arrived. Yours hasn't been fulfilled yet?

Quite suprised it came quickly since through email and the website they stated it would be apprx. 2-4 weeks.

[quote name='Liza']I received my DVD a day after the soundtrack arrived. Yours hasn't been fulfilled yet?

Quite suprised it came quickly since through email and the website they stated it would be apprx. 2-4 weeks.[/quote]

I still haven't received the Soundtrack. I did email their customer support and they said it would be another 2 weeks for the soundtrack! WTF!

[quote name='Santurio'][quote name='Liza']I received my DVD a day after the soundtrack arrived. Yours hasn't been fulfilled yet?

Quite suprised it came quickly since through email and the website they stated it would be apprx. 2-4 weeks.[/quote]

I still haven't received the Soundtrack. I did email their customer support and they said it would be another 2 weeks for the soundtrack! WTF![/quote]

Dude.. it said two to four weeks. The movie hasn't even been out two weeks yet. Chill out.

My soundtrack arrived the same day as the DVD, but in separate packaging. I'm sorry to hear that others are having to wait.

can i still order it? The link takes me to the movie with no mention of the soundtrack so I don't know what's up with that.

i think the offer is located just on the description page for the CD now. let me check....

Garden State
Artist: Original Soundtrack

You will receive this CD for FREE when you buy the Garden State DVD.

*While supplies last. CD Ships separately within 2-3 weeks of order of DVD. Go to the Garden State DVD page and select “Preorder” or “Add To Cart”.

should be good to go.

[quote name='Liza']neat. did anyone get doubles of the soundtrack in the mail today?[/quote]

Doubles?? I haven't received 1 yet. But congrats on the double though.

bread's done
Back