Gargus Banning Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RealDeals']Him bashing Jobs was too far. Stupid fuck[/QUOTE]
well... too be fair he had people develop the devices like ipod and iphones. he merely just gave ideas. like the iphones design and everything was because of someone else, not jobs:whistle2:#

[quote name='Elite Bushido™']well... too be fair he had people develop the devices like ipod and iphones. he merely just gave ideas. like the iphones design and everything was because of someone else, not jobs:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

who cares? He still is the guy with the vision.

I stopped reading and paying attention to his posts. They were always novels anyways, I just scrolled past them. He seemed to be an ass just to get attention and I didn't want to feed that.

[quote name='Elite Bushido™']well... too be fair he had people develop the devices like ipod and iphones. he merely just gave ideas. like the iphones design and everything was because of someone else, not jobs:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

So how does that justify bashing the man after his death?

If it was one time he did this you think he would be banned? Every fucking post of his was him crying like someone said it just got to a point where I just scroll past his posts.

Came in this section on accident and saw this, and am mildly happy. Did anybody every find out if he either was an army ranger or practiced akido?

OP you should know better than this to post this here! This ban was FREE therefore it belongs in the Contests and Free Stuff section. Why do we even have that section if no one ever uses it. I just don't understand the nerve of some people to post something where it does not belong it irritates me to no end. I mean what is so difficult to get about this, again "FREE STUFF BELONGS IN THE FREE SECTION".
I cannot take this right now so I'm going to put on my shoes, head to the nearest Applebees and complain to the waitress that my food has a roach in it and then proceed to argue with them that Steve Jobs was not an innovator, also not leaving a tip (see what you made me do!!!).

/Gargus

[quote name='Kotomine']OP you should know better than this to post this here! This ban was FREE therefore it belongs in the Contests and Free Stuff section. Why do we even have that section if no one ever uses it. I just don't understand the nerve of some people to post something where it does not belong it irritates me to no end. I mean what is so difficult to get about this, again "FREE STUFF BELONGS IN THE FREE SECTION".
I cannot take this right now so I'm going to put on my shoes, head to the nearest Applebees and complain to the waitress that my food has a roach in it and then proceed to argue with them that Steve Jobs was not an innovator, also not leaving a tip (see what you made me do!!!).

/Gargus[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

images

Post of the year :applause:

Is cag having some weird DB issue? Someone just liked a random post of mine in this thread. And it's not even a likable post.

This and the random PM that showed up in a 11 year old cheapy thread.

:whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
tiredfornow?

His ban was self requested as he visited the site too much. 

Also these kinds of threads aren't really allowed so I'm going to close it.  I have no idea how it stayed open so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back