Gary Coleman Dead at the age of 42. RIP 911 call released

wildcpac

Banned
He fell and hit his head. Diff'rent Strokes is one cursed show.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20389350,00.html

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/27/gary-coleman-life-support-crititcal-condition-hospital-utah/

Gary Coleman is on life support and has been unconscious since yesterday, this according to the actor's rep.

We're told doctors have determined that Coleman suffered a brain hemorrhage on Wednesday -- which is what "most likely" caused Gary to fall.

As TMZ first reported, Gary was rushed to a hospital in Utah after he collapsed -- he's listed in critical condition.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/28/gary-coleman-dead-diffren_n_593120.html

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shieryda']I'll bet that bastard, Willis, pushed him.

Remember when Coleman was moonlighting as a mall security guard?[/QUOTE]

Those damn Funzos, someone has to keep them under control.

[quote name='lokizz']actually todd bridges is doing pretty well for himself now. yeah he had a rough patch but sees like hes over it damn shame though about dana platos kid attemtping suicide.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't just an attempt. He was successful.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']It wasn't just an attempt. He was successful.[/QUOTE]

damn that sucks hope he gets to see his mom in he afterlife and they can both be happy.

They warned him not to climb up on top of that thimble but he's stubborn.

jk, hope he gets better

Doesn't sound too good for Gary Coleman. I grew up watching Diff'rent Strokes and it's sad to see how fucked up all of the kids from the show turned out. Gary grew up to be one angry bitter person and I cant really blame him when his parents stole millions from him and he ended up broke working mall security jobs.

I hope he is able to pull through but it looks very bad.

Gary Coleman is on life support and has been unconscious since yesterday, this according to the actor's rep.

We're told doctors have determined that Coleman suffered a brain hemorrhage on Wednesday -- which is what "most likely" caused Gary to fall.

As TMZ first reported, Gary was rushed to a hospital in Utah after he collapsed -- he's listed in critical condition.

The guy would have had a rough life without the money issues, but having it stem from your parents is pretty damn shitty.

Brain hemorrhages are scary. I was doing EMT volunteer time at a hospital when a family brought in a young dad; they were just getting ready to head out for the day, and he just dropped.

[quote name='lokizz']damn that sucks hope he gets to see his mom in he afterlife and they can both be happy.[/QUOTE]

They might meet.....not sure they will be happy though.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/28/gary-coleman-dead-diffren_n_593120.html

Gary Coleman is dead. He was taken off life support on Friday morning and passed away, Radaronline.com reports. His wife Shannon Price and her father were at the hospital.

Coleman, 42, was best known for his role as Arnold Jackson on "Diff'rent Strokes." Word got out that he was hospitalized Thursday and in critical condition.

This is breaking news, more to come.

For more Gary reading, here is a 2009 Gary Coleman interview with Huffington Post.

wow...just wow.. :( 80's Child Stars never really recover and end up with a messed up life . It's too bad everyone will just remember him for Arnold and not much else... RIP little buddy.

at least his suffering is over. the man went through hell in his life and yeah im just as guilty as alot of people of laughing at some of it when you look at it overall it just sucks. especially the shit towards the end of his life. sad thing is its not over because i gaurantee that chick he married will do a book and of course everyone who knew him will do tv interviews.

I thought his marriage was a joke for publicity, or that they separated right after?

Gary and the dude from "Fantasy Island" should have particpated in a celebrity boxing match for charity before they both passed away.

[quote name='javeryh']Is Willis dead?[/QUOTE]

No, he does those "World's Dumbest..." shows with Leif Garrett and Tonya Harding.

[quote name='shieryda']I thought his marriage was a joke for publicity, or that they separated right after?

Gary and the dude from "Fantasy Island" should have particpated in a celebrity boxing match for charity before they both passed away.[/QUOTE]

Why would it be a publicity thing? He doesn't need the attention.

BTW..how much did his game cube go for on ebay?

That poor guy really had it rough: a kidney problem that stunted his growth, his parents stealing millions from him, having to work as a mall security guard, marriage issues, and now dying such a horrible death. Here's hoping he's got at least some semblance of peace now.

RIP Gary =(

[quote name='addicted2games']Seems like there has been an increase in celebrity deaths the last couple years. RIP.[/QUOTE]

Because there are more celebs now than ever.

Movies, Music, TV, Sports, Social Celebs is all times 10000 compared to before.

[quote name='wildcpac']Because there are more celebs now than ever.

Movies, Music, TV, Sports, Social Celebs is all times 10000 compared to before.[/QUOTE]

Billy Bush is to blame!

bread's done
Back