Gary Coleman's Gamecube on eBay!

man, what's going on with his hands?

review052805_chap_04.jpg

[quote name='CheapyD']Man, why did he only sign the back of the Gamecube?
Boo![/QUOTE]
I wouldn't want Gary Coleman's ugly signature facing me every time I played Luigi's Mansion.

[quote name='CheapyD']Man, why did he only sign the back of the Gamecube?
Boo![/quote]

Cheapy :shame:... That's not the back, that's the side.:dunce:;):lol:

[quote name='jorgeed']Why is his Passport laying next to him? Is he going somewhere after signing session?[/QUOTE]

He's gunna sell that next week.

If a bid and win do you think he will get pissed if i request him to say "Whatchoo talking about Willis?".

Wow. $510 and only three bidders, all of whom look like fake accounts. Maybe if/when eBay has to cancel the auction, he can relist it as a charity auction for the Gary Coleman Fund.

[quote name='TripleH13']looks like he needs to pay back that cashcall 99.25% interest loan[/quote]
They're going to send Dog: the Bounty Hunter after him, just as soon as his show gets back on the air.

...Dog's show that is. Dog may be a racist, but Gary Coleman getting a show again? That's lunacy.

Also, the phrase "Watchoo talkin' bout, Willis?!" applys to every single facet of this auction.

At least Gary Coleman has some pretty good games, with the exception of Robots. I also like how he refers to himself as the "Famous Gary Coleman," as if to say, "Yes, I AM still famous, darnit!"

On a final note, why do his hands and arms look like they're covered with chalk? Has he taken up gymnastics in a bid for the 2008 Olympics, and forgot to clean the chalk off his hands after practice?

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']Wow. $510 and only three bidders, all of whom look like fake accounts. [/quote]

Why do you say that?

I doubt thats his, just some guy paid him to sign it so he could make a quick buck off of Gary Coleman's name (which isn't worth much).

[quote name='jorgeed']Why is his Passport laying next to him? Is he going somewhere after signing session?[/QUOTE]

This topic is made of win; I didn't think I'd ever stop laughing.

:applause:

[quote name='mguiddy']Why do you say that?[/quote]

They all have 0 or 1 feedback. When new accounts bid high on items like this, they often turn out to be fakes. It also happens a lot with hot toy items at the holidays.

[quote name='mguiddy']Why do you say that?[/quote]

Well, the first bidders had such inspiring names as a**8. And they had zero or one feedback. And the winner has an actual name for his account, but still only one feedback.

I was joking when I said that, though.

I was also being (mostly) facetious when I said that it was Gary Coleman's gamecube. It was, as has been said, most likely someone else's Gamecube, who got Gary Coleman to sign it.

...But the tiny chance that it is Gary Coleman's Gamecube is too funny to ignore.

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']Well, the first bidders had such inspiring names as a**8. And they had zero or one feedback. And the winner has an actual name for his account, but still only one feedback.
[/quote]

The a**8 is ebay's way of masking user IDs, by the way. :)

[quote name='mguiddy']The a**8 is ebay's way of masking user IDs, by the way. :)[/quote]

I figured as much; when did eBay start doing that? Because I really think the names of the people who bid on Gary Coleman's Gamecube should really be unmasked for the crazies they undoubtedly are. ;)

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']I figured as much; when did eBay start doing that? Because I really think the names of the people who bid on Gary Coleman's Gamecube should really be unmasked for the crazies they undoubtedly are. ;)[/quote]

At least a couple of months ago, maybe.
In other words, no clue. :lol:

i saw this the other night and i thought it was hilarious.. maybe i should have cheapy or wombat sign my gamecube since they're a celebrity now then sell it on ebay..

[quote name='phear3d']i saw this the other night and i thought it was hilarious.. maybe i should have cheapy or wombat sign my gamecube since they're a celebrity now then sell it on ebay..[/quote]

Excellent idea...
The proceeds could go to Child's Play.

[quote name='phear3d']i saw this the other night and i thought it was hilarious.. maybe i should have cheapy or wombat sign my gamecube since they're a celebrity now then sell it on ebay..[/quote]

Just make sure their passports are in the picture.

[quote name='jorgeed']He looks as dusty as that PS3 all over the net.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think he's just ashy.:whistle2:k

But this is pretty sad... yet, funny.

bread's done
Back