Gathr.com - $40 worth of gift cards each month for only $15. (Amazon, Toys R Us, Fandango, Redbox, Living Social) First month is FREE.

Where do I find the cancel membership link? I do not see it under any of the my account links.

Edit: Found it. It was under manage my subscriptions. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up.  AmazonLocal, TRU, Redbox games and Amazon.com as my bonus.  Reward outweighs any potential risk IMO.  Thanks OP.

I've signed up and website crashed lol :oldman:

After it came back now even when i sign in it shows me i need an invite, oh well, removed my CC info and thats all, looks like people were abusing those Amazon giftcards and they took it down

http://fumbledtouch.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/gathr-review-aols-newest-product/
I’ve been meaning to go back and edit this post – after I “canceled” online I was still charged TWO MORE MONTHS, everytime I got confirmation online and through their phone service that I was canceled, but they still kept charging me until I got it blocked through my bank. Sorry I can’t offer any words of wisdom, there doesn’t seem to be a simple way to get rid of them!

Thought I'd share this with you guys.

http://fumbledtouch.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/gathr-review-aols-newest-product/
I’ve been meaning to go back and edit this post – after I “canceled” online I was still charged TWO MORE MONTHS, everytime I got confirmation online and through their phone service that I was canceled, but they still kept charging me until I got it blocked through my bank. Sorry I can’t offer any words of wisdom, there doesn’t seem to be a simple way to get rid of them!

Thought I'd share this with you guys.
Thanks for sharing. It's easy to dispute a charge on a credit card though. Let the cc company handle it after disputing the charge

Went to sign up for a second bundle, perfectly willing to pay the $15 and it won't let me.

Thanks a lot you scamming douchebags who exploited this.

I have tried multiple times to sign up but everytime I check out is tells me there is an error and to try again later.

I'm just gonna throw this out there to see if anyone else is in the same boat:

I'm in my 3rd month of codes now, and I have yet to see a single charge on my credit card.  I know I'm not just overlooking it because I set up a virtual credit card number with a set limit.  It still shows the entire amount untouched and hasn't been linked to a company yet (which happens after they use it for the first time).

Is anyone still using this great service and have you been charged for it at all as of yet?

My haul so far is $30 TRU, $30 Amazon, 15 DVD Redbox, and 9 game Redbox rentals...for freeeeeeeeeeeee...

so I can cancel after the free month? Worth a shot if this is still active. Thanks op.

hmm all it does it tell me they'll contact me when its available in my area. Guess I missed out on this.

bread's done
Back