[Gauging interest] The Mega Collector's Lowball of Movingness

All of us in this thread.

55870158.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm... did you just go through and copy/paste 1/2 of my "want" list? I'll definitely be interested in doing this LB, and potentially ebay purchases or just a private transaction -- whatever you decide to do, please let me know via PM.  My body (and $) is ready! :)

And more importantly, congrats on the the new job/career.  Some good friends of mine have travelled abroad teaching English and one even recently got married in the Orient.  All my best to you as you prepare for it!

you absolutely have a great collection there.  There are several items I would bid for, please keep us posted.

As a suggestion:  There are some items you have (i.e. gameboy micro) that probably fetches a pretty penny.  I suggest you try to sell these off at your price first instead of offering it up as "make offer" and be hopelessly disappointed on this forum.  As a collector myself, you probably have a good idea of what the item is worth already.

Whats with all this interest gauging nonsense?  Have a lowball or don't, its not that complicated.  Ever since they moved this into a subforum the lowballs here have tanked. 

bread's done
Back