GAUNTLET 2 ARCADE up for grabs

lol damn nice machine who is the famous singer, and shyt only got 400$ lol woulld make a very nice piece in the game room

If it's the wrong forum, then I apologize. I'll ask for a moderator to move this posting at this point.

No, the pee is gone, as far as I know.

The band sings songs about the rich and the famous, and also sings about boys and girls. They also sing songs about the streets of D.C., and they sing loser anthems.

I forget what their name is.

It's all true, the pee stuff and the association, but I just put that in there for kicks. I hope the machine sells on it's own merit.

ChrisXE, your limit "may" sound tempting to me. But keep in mind that there are shipping costs (unless you're based in northern California), and freight charges are somewhere around $300 or so.

So, I will entertain any offers. Just make them good ones, please.

On an unrelated note, I just made $133 cash from sellind DVDs and CDs that I didn't even want.

C'mon y'all - no more fussing about the famouse dog piss. I'm trying to get this machine out of my friend's house here!

Adam, you are wise in the ways of pop culture.

[quote name='Pulsar']How much you think it would cost to ship...cause San Jose is far away[/quote]
Thats a good question. Im guessing a ton, as it would have to be shipped freight.
I would love to own it though.

[quote name='flizmo007']I am about an hour from you.. What will you be willing to part with it for? What's your reserve?[/quote]

I would be happy ot part with it if you would be willing to pick it up before the 18th of this month. Please make me a reasonable offer.

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='Pulsar']How much you think it would cost to ship...cause San Jose is far away[/quote]
Thats a good question. Im guessing a ton, as it would have to be shipped freight.
I would love to own it though.[/quote]

Thanks for your interest gents. Freight would cost somewhere around $300. This is an estimate based on what I paid for freight when I had it shipped to santa clara from Oklahoma, I believe.

[quote name='bileanddecay'][quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='Pulsar']How much you think it would cost to ship...cause San Jose is far away[/quote]
I would love to own it though.[/quote]

Thanks for your interest gents. Freight would cost somewhere around $300. This is an estimate based on what I paid for freight when I had it shipped to santa clara from Oklahoma, I believe.[/quote]
No way I could afford $300 right now. Good luck selling it.

bread's done
Back