Gauntlet: Dark Legacy Differences?

DrFoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Does anybody here knows what the differences are for this game accross the different platforms (it is out for PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube)? I've heard that its better for different consoles but I'm not sure exactly why...

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='DrFoo']Does anybody here knows what the differences are for this game accross the different platforms (it is out for PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube)? I've heard that its better for different consoles but I'm not sure exactly why...

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

No idea about the PS2 and Xbox versions, but I can tell you the GameCube version has a dreadful inventory management system and is VERY buggy (when you read scrolls when playing multiplayer and other players hit buttons at the same time, the game will freeze). Don't get me wrong, it's a great game and I recommend it, just be aware there are plenty of technical glitches on the Cube version. Don't know if the other versions have these glitches or not. Remember that for PS2 4-player you'll have to have a multitap as well...

While it isn't as good as the N64 auntlet Legends (which is the best multiplayer game EVER), the PS2 Gauntlet: DL is actually a decent game.

Yeah the Gamecube version freezes, so i would avoid that if possible. PS2 needs multitap as mentioned, so id avoid that if you dont have a multi and want to play the game with 4 players(and if you want to buy gauntlet for single player your crazy)

So i would say go with the xbox version personally

I really enjoyed the PS2 version and encountered no glitches. I liked it a lot more than the Gauntlet on N64, which I also own.

bread's done
Back