Gay Boy Bands? You Got it!

well that's the only way he was gonna get the cover of a magazine. Looking at the picture of that whole group, I wouldn't be suprised if a few more came out. LOL

I'm usually against homosexuals hiding their sexuality (I don't think you should be ashamed of your sexual orientation*), but at least he had a good reason in that he didn't wana ruin things for the band if he came out during the height of their popularity.

*so long as you're not a pedo or anything.

[quote name='Purple Flames']I'm usually against homosexuals hiding their sexuality (I don't think you should be ashamed of your sexual orientation*), but at least he had a good reason in that he didn't wana ruin things for the band if he came out during the height of their popularity.
[/quote]

There is nothing wrong with him being gay. There IS however something wrong with the music he makes.

It's not a gay boy band, its a gay boy who happens to be in a band.

This makes N'Sync equally as gay as the original line-up of Judas Priest.

You know, I was telling my sister (she was a HUGE *Nysnc fan) for years now. Guess who got the last laugh! ;)

[quote name='jalu6']It's not a gay boy band, its a gay boy who happens to be in a band.

This makes N'Sync equally as gay as the original line-up of Judas Priest.[/QUOTE]
OOOH.... That's just mean! Comparing N'Sync with Judas Priest in any meaning is just wrong.

bread's done
Back