Gay Marriage Comes to Video Games

Gay characters in games don't bother me at all-I mean, most people don't have trouble playing a game in which the player character is female-So why should they have a huge problem with playing a character who's a homosexual? If it's over-the-top-flamboyance, and there just to be there, then there is a problem-but not because of the subject matter, but because of the way in which it's presented, in my opinion.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Homophobia comes from the bible, and when people literally interperet that book, like Adolf Hitler, they want to make certain peoples lives as miserable as possible.

Homosexuals died in Nazi death camps along witht he Jews, Poles, Gypsies, etc.

Stop the hate before something like that happens again.

Heterosexual Christian white supremacy = bad
Let everyone co-exist in peace.[/quote]

Just to be nitpicky, didn't Hitler feel that christianity was weak, and thus suppressed it? I thought his hatred was born of pure psychosis.

[quote name='mememe'][quote name='hunter_d']So why should they have a huge problem with playing a character who's a homosexual? If it's over-the-top-flamboyance, and there just to be there, then there is a problem-but not because of the subject matter, but because of the way in which it's presented, in my opinion.[/quote]

sp3008.jpg
[/quote]

Dude. I choose only to read the last couple of pages of this thread to save time. When's this game "coming out?"

Sounds awesome.

What systems will it be on?

Sodom and Gomorrah (sp) is a poor example - shortly after the chapter of smiting is a chapter (Ammonites and Moabites) where Lot's daughters get him drunk and screw him in order to impregnate themselves and continue their line - aka - incest.

The Bible is a one-sided tome riddled the the fears of a one-sided ideology that came from the pen's of similarly minded men and not God.

bread's done
Back