Gazelle.com! Trade in your old Video Games, Cell Phones, Laptops/Gadgets for $$$$$$$$

RedGamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
http://www.gazelle.com/referral_code/mistbandit6254

The above is my referral link to Gazelle.com

Gazelle.com is a site that you can trade your old electronics, cell phones, laptops, mp3 players, video games, movies and other gadgets and get cash!

FAQ

Q) What is Gazelle.com?

A) Gazelle.com is a site where one can trade in items ranging from Electronics to Video Games to Cell phones.

Q) Are there TIV's any good?

A) Some of their TIV's are -very- good, some are average and, like any other trade-in site or establishment, some trade-in values are poor.

However, from my experience and from the experience of other CAG mates, I'd say the TIV's are above-average. Especially when one takes into account promotional codes or the +5% Amazon Gift Card TIV.

Q) Is Gazelle.com a reliable place to trade-in items?

A) Many members of CAG have used Gazelle for trading in un-needed items and have had good experiences.

Q) How long does it take to receive payment?

A) According to the experiences of members here, it has taken from as few as eight (8) days or as many as seventeen (17) days.
Gazelle Trade-in FAQ and Discussion Thread
As the weeks have gone by, I have noticed discussion of Gazelle.com trade-in's within the Amazon Trade-in thread. I have decided to take it upon myself to create a thread solely for the purpose of discussing Gazelle.com and posting information pertaining to it.

This post will be updated to look.. spiffier with a full-fledged FAQ within a day or two, when I find the time.

For now, I'll list some basic information about Gazelle.com.

Credit Increases:

+5% Amazon Gift Card TIV: When trading in at Gazelle.com, if you choose Amazon Gift Card as your payment method, you will receive 5% more for your trade-in's.

Promotional Codes (entered during Checkout):

TWEET
- 5% increase in TIV (one-use per account, no-stack)
TWEET09 - $5 increase in TIV (one-use per account, no-stack)

gazellebonuscode.jpg

*Credit to no_exit for above picture.
-PLEASE SIGN UP FOR GAZELLE.COM UNDER MY REFERRAL LINK-

THANK YOU!

http://www.gazelle.com/referral_code/mistbandit6254

Make sure to post here or PM me the email you used to sign up under me. I plan on giving out a part of the referral money that I get to people who signed up under me.

bread's done
Back