GB Instruction Manuals?

xfilekr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hello. I just got into the Gameboy Advance and have been picking up games both new and used. Sometimes a game is so much cheaper used that it is worth it to get it even though its cart only. I don't see myself displaying the boxes or anything, actually I'm gonna print out the awesome cover project that is at the top of this forum (nice job guys) But if possible I would like to have the manuals.
I have been able to get some of them from Nintendos site, but ther are others I still need.
Anyone have any reccomendations?
Ones I need:

GBA Sum of all fears, LOTR Two Towers
GBC Disneys Dinosaur, Tomb Raider Curse of the Sword

Thanks!

[quote name='xfilekr']Hello. I just got into the Gameboy Advance and have been picking up games both new and used. Sometimes a game is so much cheaper used that it is worth it to get it even though its cart only. I don't see myself displaying the boxes or anything, actually I'm gonna print out the awesome cover project that is at the top of this forum (nice job guys) But if possible I would like to have the manuals.
I have been able to get some of them from Nintendos site, but ther are others I still need.
Anyone have any reccomendations?
Ones I need:

GBA Sum of all fears, LOTR Two Towers
GBC Disneys Dinosaur, Tomb Raider Curse of the Sword

Thanks![/QUOTE]You might be better off not knowing how to play some of those games.

You can try checking the different publishers' websites to see whether they sell them or not. I haven't had to buy any non-Nintendo game manuals, but I think some people were able to find manuals on the Atlus website.

bread's done
Back