GBA: Broken L button

Zmonkay

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Hey all, my L trigger doesn't work any more on my GBA. Anyone know, or have a link to instructions of, how to fix it. I think I may need to open up the system, but I really don't want to if I don't need to. Also, I don't know how. The R button is fine, but the L button only works if you hit it REALLY hard, and only if you hit it just the right way. Any help would be appreciated, THANKS

Weird stuff.... the same thing happened to a friend of mine. I don't think he's gotten it fixed yet, though. I know though that to open it up, you'll need those special triangle screwdrivers. They sell em somewhere... i'll let you know if i find out where.

I opened mine, put it back together, and it just works. My sister's, even after opening and cleaning, is still like yours; broken.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Hey all, my L trigger doesn't work any more on my GBA. Anyone know, or have a link to instructions of, how to fix it. I think I may need to open up the system, but I really don't want to if I don't need to. Also, I don't know how. The R button is fine, but the L button only works if you hit it REALLY hard, and only if you hit it just the right way. Any help would be appreciated, THANKS[/QUOTE]

Clean the contact points.

It works just like any other button, alll you need is the right screwdriver to open it.

bread's done
Back