GBA cart storage?

Zingela

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
As my GBA collection continues growing, I'm starting to want a nice, organized way to store them. I dislike most carry cases with just a small pouch to randomly put the games in, and besides that, I rarely play them on the go anyhow.
As of now, I have 21 normal carts, and a copy of Warioware: Twisted.

Any suggestions? How do you have your GBA games stored?

Also, keeping them in the cardboard cases is out of the question. Way too much space taken up. :)

I have these old Storage cases that I always happen upon at fleamarkets - Old Nintendo brand ones intended for the original Gameboy - about 15 games + gameboy + manuals + 4 or 5 cables in each.
Then more recently I got a huge Gameboy shaped one.
That ones fits about 30 old fashioned GB games - and about 40 GBA games + cables =)

Not sure if you would be interested in this, but.... I found this pretty neat GBA game case at walmart. It is shaped kind of like a CD wallet, but it has mesh pockets for like 32 GBA carts. I think the usual price is around 13$ but some of the wal-marts i have been to have them on clearance as low as 4$ ... I think it was called the " ultimate game library" or something like that..... wait, I found one on ebay.... incase you want to see what it looks like....

http://cgi.ebay.com/NINTENDO-GAMEBO...ryZ41036QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Not sure if you would be interested in this, but.... I found this pretty neat GBA game case at walmart. It is shaped kind of like a CD wallet, but it has mesh pockets for like 32 GBA carts. I think the usual price is around 13$ but some of the wal-marts i have been to have them on clearance as low as 4$ ... I think it was called the " ultimate game library" or something like that..... wait, I found one on ebay.... incase you want to see what it looks like....

http://cgi.ebay.com/NINTENDO-GAMEBO...ryZ41036QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/QUOTE]
Wow. I really like that. I may have to look for one soon.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Those are sweet looking... where do you get all of the empty cases from?[/QUOTE]
Nintendo.com's store has blank DS cases for sale. They are about $1 each, a bit cheaper if you order a bunch.

[quote name='daroga']How about this?

Detail one, two, three, four.

Bit of a space hog but oh-so-wonderful. :)

daroga[/QUOTE]

Those look really good. Did you print out the labels at a Kinko's or did you use your own printer? If your own printer, what kind of paper did you use? Sorry for all the questions :)

[quote name='encendido5']Those look really good. Did you print out the labels at a Kinko's or did you use your own printer? If your own printer, what kind of paper did you use? Sorry for all the questions :)[/QUOTE]

Kinko's was way expensive. Office Max on the other hand was $1.19 per sheet (legal size paper). Got those done. The cases are pretty cheap from Nintendo, just place an order for the DS game cases. :) It is sooooo very awesome. :)

daroga

Awesome, I'll have to try it when I have free time. Or maybe once I find more shelf space to put all this stuff on. Thanks for the input!

bread's done
Back